Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Khan: You Don't Run ****, No Dubai!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Khan got a favorable stoppage in Manchester against MAB.
    Favourable stoppage? Barrera was bleeding like a slain pig

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I literally typed that "anywhere outside of St. Louis is neutral territory." Not once did I say the entire UK is Khan's backyard. Stop trying to start an argument with me because you're angry at something else.
      Calm down son! You were talking about the US, don't try covering it up. Now go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Wow....this kid actually believes Devon Alexander was a serious option for Floyd.

And did you just say a Bradley rematch? LOL....the world awaits!
        Floyd tweeted that Alexander would be his next opponent a few months ago, and actually admitted to considering him so yeah, I think it was pretty serious and may still even be an option in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
          Floyd tweeted that Alexander would be his next opponent a few months ago, and actually admitted to considering him so yeah, I think it was pretty serious and may still even be an option in the near future.
          Anyone with any kind of common sense would realise that was a ploy.

Mayweather will be hoping for a Khan win over Alexander.

Comment

Anyone with any kind of common sense would realise that was a ploy.

Mayweather will be hoping for a Khan win over Alexander.
            No way Floyd fights Kahn after losing two fights in a row (the Alexander loss will be the 3rd) so you can go ahead and throw that one out the window. The possibility of that fight ever happening ended when Peterson chased and man handled Kahn for 12 rounds.

Comment

No way Floyd fights Kahn after losing two fights in a row (the Alexander loss will be the 3rd) so you can go ahead and throw that one out the window. The possibility of that fight ever happening ended when Peterson chased and man handled Kahn for 12 rounds.
              Most scored the PEDerson fight for Khan. Khan beat the guy when he was on drugs. But then again, you thought Diaz beat Khan so Im not exactly going to take your opinion seriously.

Yeah sure bro, Khan vs Mayweather is out the window but Bradley-Alexander II is on the horizon

Comment

Most scored the PEDerson fight for Khan. Khan beat the guy when he was on drugs. But then again, you thought Diaz beat Khan so Im not exactly going to take your opinion seriously.

Yeah sure bro, Khan vs Mayweather is out the window but Bradley-Alexander II is on the horizon
                Kahn tried to win the fight by running, holding and complaining to the ref every time Peterson got close. You can't win a fight like that, especially since Peterson was doing such a good job at cutting the ring down. I definitely think it was a close fight though, Kahn as i remember did good in the later rounds. Also, I never said that Diaz beat Kahn, I said "many people" felt that he did or what the public opinion was. The general consensus immediately after the fight was that it was a fight in which Kahn looked like ****, was dropped and was lucky to get the decision against a guy that had seen better years and was absolutely sparked by Holt on Friday night fights not that long ago, which adds another reason why he's been off of Floyd's radar. And to say otherwise is comical. This dude is coming off of 2 loses and a ****ty performance. That's why its hilarious that you say you don't take my opinion seriously, when you still believe Floyd is thinking about fighting this clown.

Comment

Kahn tried to win the fight by running, holding and complaining to the ref every time Peterson got close. You can't win a fight like that, especially since Peterson was doing such a good job at cutting the ring down. I definitely think it was a close fight though, Kahn as i remember did good in the later rounds. Also, I never said that Diaz beat Kahn, I said "many people" felt that he did or what the public opinion was. The general consensus immediately after the fight was that it was a fight in which Kahn looked like ****, was dropped and was lucky to get the decision against a guy that had seen better years and was absolutely sparked by Holt on Friday night fights not that long ago, which adds another reason why he's been off of Floyd's radar. And to say otherwise is comical. This dude is coming off of 2 loses and a ****ty performance. That's why its hilarious that you say you don't take my opinion seriously, when you still believe Floyd is thinking about fighting this clown.
                  He didn't look good against Diaz but no one thought he was lucky to get the decision. Those are two different things.

You sound like a n00b. Wins and losses aren't as important as what you can generate. Khan still brings a lot of international interest. Floyd tends not to fight other African American fighters because they are not big sellers. Devon Alexander is a far less appealing opponent for Mayweather in a business sense. That's why he'll be hoping for a Khan win.

Comment

• Buuuuuump it up

Comment

Working...
                    X