No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    Like me and others have said, Maidana is not the same fighter as when he fought Devon or Khan. The "blueprint" is officially obsolete. You have a different fighter now, and different calculations have to be made.
    Exactly. Most of these people will look incredibly foolish for being stubborn and not giving Marcos the respect of an intelligent and driven fighter to improve his fundamentals and add weapons to his arsenal. All around EL CHINO has improved and the fact that people in here give him no chance is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Like me and others have said, Maidana is not the same fighter as when he fought Devon or Khan. The "blueprint" is officially obsolete. You have a different fighter now, and different calculations have to be made.
      I just don't see it but I get what your saying I don't see that many improvements

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        I just don't see it but I get what your saying I don't see that many improvements
        Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised come fight night. WAR Maidana!

Comment

pretty surprised to see majority picking Maidana by KO. I got Broner by clear decision.

Comment

I always feel like Maidana gets too much credit in here. I expect the fight to go along the lines of Maidana-Alexander with Broner winning by UD.

Comment

Broner by KO... Maidana has heart tho.. but hes been rocked a couple of times and is a lil wild at times.

really like Maidana but not sure about broner for him

Comment

Fight is apparently confirmed for December 14th on PPV according to "BoxScoreNews.com" -courtesy of Ross CA

http://boxscorenews.com/schaefer-and...-p61789-68.htm

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Thats not a feeling .....Youre ***ing crazy if you think Broner Stops him!
                  Josesito kind of almost stopped him. It can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Fight is apparently confirmed for December 14th on PPV according to "BoxScoreNews.com" -courtesy of Ross CA

http://boxscorenews.com/schaefer-and...-p61789-68.htm
                    I'm surprised Maidana is winning this poll. I guess there is some reason to believe Broner doesn't have a good chin. I've never seen Broner hurt, but I've seen Maidana hurt plenty of times.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      I'm surprised Maidana is winning this poll. I guess there is some reason to believe Broner doesn't have a good chin. I've never seen Broner hurt, but I've seen Maidana hurt plenty of times.
                      Well let's be honest here Broner has only fought midgets and part time fish and chips mongers. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X