No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Easy fight to pick, Broner wins this, I'll say by U.D as Maidana's heart should pull him through.
    maidana won't be able to land clean enough shots to win. Broner is defensibly too good and has amazing movement and footwork of course. That power at 147 is too much as well. maidana won't be able to take Broner's power especially to the body.

Broner inside 8 rounds.

Comment

maidana won't be able to land clean enough shots to win. Broner is defensibly too good and has amazing movement and footwork
      Like Paulie said, his body is right there in front of you to hit. While Paulie caressed the body all night, Maidana would tattoo it.

Comment

Too powerful? And Paulie was eating it all night and still looked pretty? Maidana IS a caveman...just as tough. It will be a nightmare for Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
          Too powerful? And Paulie was eating it all night and still looked pretty? Maidana IS a caveman...just as tough. It will be a nightmare for Broner.
          I was just messin i'm a huge Chino fan, i think people are overplaying Broner's skill set and giving maidana no chance.

Its weird as i see this as a great fight and Maidana has a good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            Most of the posts are saying Broner should win. But the poll has Maidana by TKO/KO. Makes sense. Broner should win. Maidana is durable but doesn't do we'll against boxers. Broner's skills is about as good as Alexander's and he has a bit more pop.
            Devon hits harder than Broner, but Broner is more accurate.

Comment

somebody told me you try and make these threads because your ignore list causes the threads to be slanted.

any truth to dat?

the poll looks a bit suspect

Comment

broner wide on the cards. he might get hit a bit, because his feet are slower than alexander, but it will be on the gloves. maidana's shots are too wide. after few rounds broner will counter everything down the middle before it even gets there.

Comment

What a joke.

Broner is nothing more than a tomato can with a bit of speed.

Maidana puts this ******ed version of Berto on a stretcher.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    somebody told me you try and make these threads because your ignore list causes the threads to be slanted.

any truth to dat?

the poll looks a bit suspect
                    I'm not sure what you're referring to? The poll is slanted? It's nearly split right down the middle if you compare the votes for Broner and Maidana. It should also be noted that you can still vote if you're ignored, so that person isn't very smart. I only have the lowest form of scum on my ignore list, so it's not a big deal. That person is probably upset about something else.
                    Last edited by thuggery; 07-09-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      That's true maidana a relentless sob but he's week to the body he few good body shots and Constant tying up will kill a lot of that. The blue prints there to beat him however boring it was but broner seems to have more power then Alexander so he might have a easier time.
                      Like me and others have said, Maidana is not the same fighter as when he fought Devon or Khan. The "blueprint" is officially obsolete. You have a different fighter now, and different calculations have to be made.

Comment

Working...
                      X