No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Shouldn't we have seen this coming from a mile away? Broner's defense is terrible. His trainer is an idiot for letting him continue with that shoulder roll. When he fought Gavin Rees he was getting hit a lot by big punches; he could get away with it though because he was so much bigger than everyone.
    me and about 5 others kept saying this, but from most it was, "don't be silly broner's too good to lose to chino, chino is too slow and he wont land anything clean, broner too slick" etc

Stand in front of Maidana and you are asking for trouble, his fans thought he would turn into a mover over night but it don't work like that, i knew Chino would land something big. Never in my wildest dreams though did i think maidana dominates the first 4 rounds with a KD then pretty much dominates again from round 8 on wards with another Kd and win a UD.

Comment

• what a night man. Yes, we were just a few who see this fight comng. But i don't think people overrated Broner they just underrated Chino. For years i 've been reading here that Maidana is shit, a glorified club fighter, etc. One again Chino proved you wrong and ruined GBP plans.

Comment

• Maidana did his thing and props to Broner he finished the fight on his feet even though he was getting tagged left and right. Hopefully, this stops all the comparisons to Mayweather now since there is only one fighter like him. It was a great night of fights. Maidana is one tough mofo and kept coming forward. Great night!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
          what a night man. Yes, we were just a few who see this fight comng. But i don't think people overrated Broner they just underrated Chino. For years i 've been reading here that Maidana is shit, a glorified club fighter, etc. One again Chino proved you wrong and ruined GBP plans.
          I am a fan but he is a vulnerable fighter but that is what makes him must see TV. Right when it looked like Broner was turning the tide BAM!! El chino landed a big left hook and changed the whole round his way. Much props to him and he has improved a lot since joining Garcia and has fully grown into a WW. Cong**** to Chino!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
            what a night man. Yes, we were just a few who see this fight comng. But i don't think people overrated Broner they just underrated Chino. For years i 've been reading here that Maidana is shit, a glorified club fighter, etc. One again Chino proved you wrong and ruined GBP plans.
            Who do Argentines want to see Maidana fight next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Shouldn't we have seen this coming from a mile away? Broner's defense is terrible. His trainer is an idiot for letting him continue with that shoulder roll. When he fought Gavin Rees he was getting hit a lot by big punches; he could get away with it though because he was so much bigger than everyone.
              I honestly didn't think he would fight in the exact same manner that he's been fighting. Didn't he know that he was fighting a guy with 31 KO's in 34 fights? He deserved every punch he got hit with for coming in with such a flawed game-plan, being so defensively irresponsible and never making the adjustments to alleviate the ass whupping he was receiving. He stood still and shelled up against a Terminator, he must've thought he was fighting Gavin Rees again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Who do Argentines want to see Maidana fight next?
                I don't really know. I haven't heard any names yet. I don't think people want him to be humillated by Floyd. I guess they would prefer another war.

Comment

• Nes having to earn an interview after talking shit lol

Chino and his mom:

Thurman/Guerrero/Garcia should be next. Maidana is one or two fights away from Mayweather imho.

Comment

• Maidana can fight anyone he wants, he's done the sport of boxing a great favor. No way would Mayweather pick him next, not after licking Khan's nutsack and hyping him for weeks now.

Comment

• Wow that was a great night of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X