Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner warming up for the Booty Dew before entering the Alamodome

Comment

• Elbows to the face, pushing, humping, and the ref. does nothing.
      Another blatant, one sided referee, this kind of bull**** ruins boxing.
      Oh by the way, Broner fans: HA! HA!

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Hahahahah...My dude BloodBoxing

That doesn't miss hahahaaaaaaa

Comment

• I can't wait to see more of the post fight reactions. Desperate to see Broner's response

Comment

• His dumbass never learned the basics of boxing, and even so he isn't really study Mayweather because Mayweather defense is more than the Philly shell, he has the high guard, feet movement, correct clinching and he also don't complain to the ref about anything unless the ref is breaking it up. Mayweather don't depend on anyone but himself and his skill.. People think Broner exposed Mayweather but all they going do is be salty again. Broner is too dumb to go to the body, he probably could had pulled it off he had heart to throw even when he didn't want to, and he didn't really throw to the body when he did Maidana stop throwing then broner will stand there and wait then lean back once Maidana throw that hook.. Lol what an idiot and his corner never explained that to him.

Comment

• When I watch this fight back I'm gonna do a count of the amount of times Broner committed fouls after the ref had given his 'final' warning.

Comment

• Hahahaha woke up this morning only to find out last night WAS real. Still laughing at this clown.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Broner was being warned all the way up to the 12th and was still never deducted a point.

And even when he wasn't warned he was fouling. POS inside and outside the ring. **** 'em.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Shouldn't we have seen this coming from a mile away? Broner's defense is terrible. His trainer is an idiot for letting him continue with that shoulder roll. When he fought Gavin Rees he was getting hit a lot by big punches; he could get away with it though because he was so much bigger than everyone.

Comment

• Adrien broner = andre berto both ab and both wanted to follow floydies philly shell defense both 0 had to go:blow:

Comment

Working...
                      X