Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      He's in the hospital.
      yeah but I'm sure there are people there that are close, for instance fighthype always get their exclusives with those types of fighters.

Comment

• Comment

• Maidana has the heart of a lion . But they need to work on his pacing and stamina. By the 5th round he was breathing really heavy. I was afraid he'd get dropped just on fatigue. His punch output dropped after the mid rounds, and Broner was able to make inroads.

By the 12th round-I'm talking strictly body language-Broner looked like the winner and Maidana the loser ! Broner looked fresher, like he could go another 12 rounds of getting beat on, while Maidana looked like he was barely making it to the final bell.

He's probably lucky that Broner wasnt throwing enough to really target that body, because Maidana really looked gassed at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            HA this ****** was licking broner's ass all through the buildup with his youtube vids, he even for a second called Broner champ before realizing his idol got destroyed by Chino.

Hope Broner is OK though, he took a pounding. It was easy money as AN said it would be. just happens it was easy moeny for Chino instead. ballin!.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              That doesn't look like after the fight. Did he label the vid correctly?

Comment

• That was great how Thurman listened to the trainer and started blasting Karrass with uppercuts. The trainer told him the uppercut is there, and thats when he really began to put a hurtin' on Karrass.

Comment

• Hahahahah...My dude BloodBoxing

Comment

• Blood Boxing going in

Comment

• Just got back into town from the fights and man.... What a scene it was down there. All the fights were great.

I hope I get to see Thurman vs Maidana next. That's one that must happen, IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X