Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Maidana will win b KO but if it goes the whole 12 rounds I think Maidana will still win. It is a close even fight in my opinion.

Comment

• Those picking Marcos need to watch the paulie fight again. You guys act like paulie tagged broner at will when in reality he was hitting his arms and broner landed 51% of power shots lol. Not imagine what'll happen to a slower less movement maidana. Only question is if ab can take his power. But he's never gone down so I would say yes

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Those picking Marcos need to watch the paulie fight again. You guys act like paulie tagged broner at will when in reality he was hitting his arms and broner landed 51% of power shots lol. Not imagine what'll happen to a slower less movement maidana. Only question is if ab can take his power. But he's never gone down so I would say yes
        Who has he fought that was capable of downing him? Ponce aka his first loss?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
          Who has he fought that was capable of downing him? Ponce aka his first loss?
          Why was nobody else capable of putting him down? Mikey Garcia is way bigger than his opponents and he's already been dropped a few times. Lopez was killing Marcos body and the straight right was landing at will. Gonna be an easy night

Comment

Why was nobody else capable of putting him down? Mikey Garcia is way bigger than his opponents and he's already been dropped a few times. Lopez was killing Marcos body and the straight right was landing at will. Gonna be an easy night
            We all know that anybody no matter the size can be dropped.

The question i asked is who tested Broner's chin to the point that you have so much confidence in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
              We all know that anybody no matter the size can be dropped.

The question i asked is who tested Broner's chin to the point that you have so much confidence in it?
              Demarco has plenty of power

Comment

Not really.

Demarco's a decent puncher at Lightweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  Broner has a lot to prove in this fight. I hope a lot of questions are finally answered here like can he take a good solid shot, and can he use footwork against a big puncher instead of just standing there and covering up. I still have Broner by UD, but wouldn't be surprised if the fight was close if he fights like he did in his last fight. I think Maidana is way overrated going by this pole.
                  Pretty much exactly how I feel.

I'm leaning on Broner but I think he'll likely have some problems.

Really depends, I want to see if he shows anything different in this fight like being able to hold when he has to, fighting off the back foot comfortably, defense at the higher level, see if he can take a punch, stamina etc.

I haven't seen if he can do any of these things yet so we'll find out.

Comment

Comment

• Broner is lazy but skilled and solid. I see him winning by stoppage...

Comment

Working...
                      X