Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is getting knocked out regardless

Comment

Originally posted by StarPower View Post
      Big fights take time. Canelo vs Floyd, Lucas vs Matthysse, and other deals. We all think promoters jobs are easy. And we as fans get impatient because negotiations take so long. I got to tip my cap to Schaefer. His jobs no freakin picnic.
      Yeah Lucas vs Mathysse would be awesome
      Green me if u meant Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan82 View Post
        So how would you describe Khan's latest fights?
        More entertaining then Devon's but he got clocked!!! The point is Devon's not that much better. I actually think its 50-50.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
          More entertaining then Devon's but he got clocked!!! The point is Devon's not that much better. I actually think its 50-50.
          Julio Diaz had khan on queer Street. If Julio could Devon could. Devon is not the hardest puncher but he hits hard enough to make khan dance

Comment

Originally posted by StarPower View Post
            Big fights take time. Canelo vs Floyd, Lucas vs Matthysse, and other deals. We all think promoters jobs are easy. And we as fans get impatient because negotiations take so long. I got to tip my cap to Schaefer. His jobs no freakin picnic.
            Lucas vs Matthysse?He cannot fight himself..u mean Garcia vs Lucas

Comment

The nerve that Khan has to mention himself in the sports top tier!!Is this guy not the most delusional fighter kf all time?!!!He thinks he is great,I seriously laugh,no sarcasm I laugh at how crazy he is...he got his handed to him by Diaz!!!!!!!!!!!!He loses and he has a million excuses.."my left nut felt a little heavier than usual,so it through me off,not to mention my right ass cheek itched a bit" after a victory,"oh i am great I am the son of Allah,u know that makes me a god,plus I got married,and bought a puppy..im just great"Khan is a ****ing dumb ass.

Comment

I think he's going to lose to Alexander, and should retire immediately afterwards. He couldn't even clean out 140 and now he think he can make noise at 147?

Comment

Why does the World revolve around the USA? Okay ca$h is ca$h but Khan fights out of Bolton, England. "So what about UK TV time"!

Comment

Nah it won't happen in Dubai. Remember when Borelexander's ghetto trainer went on a racist rant towards Khan and his people? There's no way he'll want to fight over there. Borelexander needs to fight in St Louis or some crappy slum where he'll get the decision.

Comment

can't c it there after last weeks fiasco w/Dever Cuello & KO Promotions...UAE/Dubai government did nothing to reaffirm right...

Comment

Working...
                      X