Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Can Beat Golovkin and Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Chavez Jr's confidence... he smokes good herb...

Comment

golovkin does what martinez couldn't do and stops chavez jr in the late rounds...but if they do fight i hope golovkin asks for VADA testing because chavez jr has been shady as hell when it comes to testing..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        ...but if they do fight i hope golovkin asks for VADA testing because chavez jr has been shady as hell when it comes to testing..
        Did Golovkin take a VADA test recently?

Comment

NOW this is the kind of Stuff that gets me excited to watch boxing !!!

NO CHERRY PICKING

Straight up I will KNOCK YOU OUT,,,,here I am ,,GET SOME

This aint' bout "PROTECTING" nor PRESERVING "

or

PICKING YER WAY

I am ready to watch this fight between GGG and Chavez JR at either 160 or 168

LETS get the show on the road !!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            NOW this is the kind of Stuff that gets me excited to watch boxing !!!

NO CHERRY PICKING

Straight up I will KNOCK YOU OUT,,,,here I am ,,GET SOME

This aint' bout "PROTECTING" nor PRESERVING "

or

PICKING YER WAY

I am ready to watch this fight between GGG and Chavez JR at either 160 or 168

LETS get the show on the road !!
            wait a sec. if chavez says he can knock ggg out and then signs to fight him-well isn't that a cherry pick-fighting only guys you know you can beat?

Comment

CHAVEZ JR. vs GOLOVKIN will be a fight of the year candidate for sure,tremendous clash of styles.......CHAVEZ JR. has heart,chin and he can punch;a fight vs a damn tough bastard like GGG will be a fight must see!!! CHAVEZ JR. grew up so much these years in the ring,he deserves credit now!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                wait a sec. if chavez says he can knock ggg out and then signs to fight him-well isn't that a cherry pick-fighting only guys you know you can beat?
                No one knows if this fight will come off, but thing is, Chavez Jr isn't waiting for GGG to be past his prime

Comment

Chavez already sparred triple G. Quillin said it was WW3 I dont think Chavez is ducking the best case scenario for me is for chavez to jump to 168 and GGG to clear the division and Chavez to fight Bika. If chavez beats Bika then GGG vs Chavez for the 168 WBC BELT winner gets ward.

Comment

Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
                    Chavez already sparred triple G. Quillin said it was WW3 I dont think Chavez is ducking....
                    ah.... didn't know that... no wonder Chavez Jr is so confident

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      No one knows if this fight will come off, but thing is, Chavez Jr isn't waiting for GGG to be past his prime
                      yeah. Chavez isn't like ODH, SHane, cotto, and manny,-waiting for floyd to get older before agreeing to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X