Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Can Beat Golovkin and Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see this fight, if only because Chavez will be able to make it past round 4. It would be nice to see Golovkin in something resembling a full fight.

I think this is preferable to a Golovkin-Murray fight to be honest.

Comment

Chavez Jr.

You always get your money's worth with Chavez Jr.

Comment

This can be a good fight, no way should Chavez fight him next, he needs one tune up and then they should make the fight, winner gets Martinez.

Chavez Jr stylistically is a nightmare for GGG mainly because he has what you need to beat GGG, a great chin, and he’s the bigger guy. I favor Chavez to win stop GGG in a war and end the hype finally

Comment

so chavez jr has officially moved to 168? with his size he really belongs there.

Comment

Only problems Chavez would present is that it will take longer to KO him with his size and chin. Chavez is not the beast so many make him out to be. He has had huge weight advantages against everybody and has only KO'd 2 of his last 8 opponents, those 2 being Manfredy and Lee. He had like 15 pounds on Zbik and arguably lost and then Sturm stopped him with his jab.

Comment

Chavez Jr would give Golovkin a tough fight due to his size heart chin and power

Comment

I think GGG beats on Chavez for a long night.

I'd rather see GGG v Adonis Stevenson at 168. Both fighters would have that punch to hurt each other.

Comment

Chavez Froch is gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    wait a sec. if chavez says he can knock ggg out and then signs to fight him-well isn't that a cherry pick-fighting only guys you know you can beat?
                    YOU, Flint and Haymon NOW have yer MOTTO :

PICK, PROTECT and PRESERVE

dats yall Mange !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                      Who does Chavez think he is? What a fool. "Martinez is out." Er, Martinez gave you a TOTAL BOXING LESSON for 11 straight rounds last September. Made you look like the overhyped, slow plodder you are until you had a minute and a half of glory in the final round.
                      There was a time when I'd agree with you, but that minute minute and a half of glory pretty much ruined Martinez for all intents and purposes. He still hasn't completely healed and another year out the game is pretty much the final nail in the coffin

Comment

Working...
                      X