Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Can Beat Golovkin and Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    Who does Chavez think he is? What a fool. "Martinez is out." Er, Martinez gave you a TOTAL BOXING LESSON for 11 straight rounds last September. Made you look like the overhyped, slow plodder you are until you had a minute and a half of glory in the final round.
    "Martinez is out" until next summer, at least. Let's be honest about it.

Comment

GGG would be first man to knock the junkie douchebag out who's been disgracing his fathers name.

Comment

And I can Fly!
        Last edited by Szef; 07-05-2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
          Hmm this is a interesting fight. Jr got schooled by Martinez but he ate bombs and showed grit late. Jr is also a big boy. I actually like this fight. GGG is s beast as we all know and say what u want about Jr but dude got DOG in him.
          Everyone can be knocked out...
          Regardless of how good that chin is.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              Brilliant haha!
              That's exactly how I felt reading this story...
              How do you create Gifs like that? lol

Comment

Dat gif, haha

Chavez couldn't even knock out Martinez and looked like ****, Golovkin KO's him, and if he doesn't he schools the **** out of him for 12 rounds and does what Pac did to Margarito.

Either way Chavez loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  How the fuk is he ducking him? LOL, this sport is filled with complete idiots....

Chavez Jr would cause him problems, his size would be a serious advantage.
                  Not so sure about that, i've read that as of late all GGG spars with is light heavies and he hurts them in sparring!

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                    Dat gif, haha

Chavez couldn't even knock out Martinez and looked like ****, Golovkin KO's him, and if he doesn't he schools the **** out of him for 12 rounds and does what Pac did to Margarito.

Either way Chavez loses.
                    Golovkin does not have the legs/movement that Martinez has in the ring so your point is pointless! Golovkin whether you like it or not is there to be hit. So, the idea that he would do to Chavez what Pac did to Margarito is beyond ridiculous! Again, Golovkin is not Martinez! Stop the nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Not so sure about that, i've read that as of late all GGG spars with is light heavies and he hurts them in sparring!

Ola a cruiserweight said that GGG hits hard...
                      Need I say anymore, If you stand infront of GGG you're likely to get knocked out or have some very bad facial damage.

Chavez Jr is shook, he just trying to sell it to his crowd.

Comment

Working...
                      X