Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Can Beat Golovkin and Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlY_nUKptKA

Comment

• This isn't the cakewalk that GGG devotees want to believe it is. You'd be a fool not to acknowledge the fact that it could go either way. I'd lean slightly toward Golovkin, but that might be my personal dislike of Chavez talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        He was being complimentary of all his rivals, on that day. "I'm expecting a very, very difficult fight vs Macklin... Throw combinations, have some fun"

Here's what he said about the same session before:

http://thaboxingvoice.com/the-legend...e-fights/15401

Quillin and Chavez sparred three rounds with Golovkin; he was going 60-70 percent, whooping on Chavez and Quillin. He holds back sometimes

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          This isn't the cakewalk that GGG devotees want to believe it is. You'd be a fool not to acknowledge the fact that it could go either way. I'd lean slightly toward Golovkin, but that might be my personal dislike of Chavez talking.
          It's cause Chavez blocks with his face, and that's no way to beat a hard and precise punching technician like this guy. It's a really dangerous fight for his future health.

Comment

• Having a good or even great chin doesn't stop guys from getting KOd if they have no defense against strong punchers, see Margarito vs Mosley and Paul Williams vs Martinez as a couple examples.

Comment

• GGG would just beat the hell out of Chavez for 12 rds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                Who does Chavez think he is? What a fool. "Martinez is out." Er, Martinez gave you a TOTAL BOXING LESSON for 11 straight rounds last September. Made you look like the overhyped, slow plodder you are until you had a minute and a half of glory in the final round.
                A minute and a half that were enough to knock, and badly hurt Martinez. Nobody had hurt him that bad. Matter of fact, Martinez gave Chavez his admiraton.

Comment

• Honestly i think ggg should move up or down already his division is full of no name bums he needs names lik chavez jr or canelo sergio is too scared an mayweather would box circles around ggg everyones givin him props for his liver shot like it was against a guy who had any chance of winning ggg needs to stop fighting C list fighters period!

Comment

• I actually believe Jr is serious about getting GGG. He's been saying it since the loss to Martinez. But the JCC Jr who walked down Martinez would get his ass whipped by Golovkin. I'd predict a stoppage due to blindness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      How the *** is he ducking him? LOL, this sport is filled with complete idiots....

Chavez Jr would cause him problems, his size would be a serious advantage.
                      Totally agree with this. Chavez is a mini tank.

Comment

Working...
                      X