Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
    shoot im gonna cum!
    You and me both buddy.

I'm getting a hard-on thinking about this snuff film of a fight that's about to unfold. I hope Klitschko delivers a good beat down before the TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
      I hope it's an exciting fight. Don't care who wins. Wlad is too big to fight so defensively minded. If he was more of a killer id be a fan.
      This is nonsense. BIg guys are not supposed to fight like killers, they're supposed to box. The bigger you are, the more of a pure boxer you're supposed to be, if you wanna be successful that is, and not give up your height advantage like some.

There is nothing wrong the way Wlad fights. His style = Win, win, win, and win all round, every round, and a Ko/TKO to boost, most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Marco Huck almost beat Povetkin. Why are some people high on this dude? He's very beatable and doesn't have anything to trouble Wlad. Wlad will knock him out inside four rounds.
        Nobody is high on him (well maybe there is a small minority in here). Just facts.

He is undefeated on paper, and has actually accomplished a few things before getting in the ring with Wlad, unlike some of his other challengers. It's actually a good thing that Wlad didn't TKO him a few years ago. Let it marinate for a bit.

Comment

first heavyweight fight I am going to watch in a while and I expect a Klitschko KO

Comment

Can't wait, pretty embarrassing Povetkin has been avoiding his own mandatory position for the HW title for the last 5 years.

After his beatdown I hope he goes back to Russia and farms turnips for the remainder of his prime boxing years..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
              I hope it's an exciting fight. Don't care who wins. Wlad is too big to fight so defensively minded. If he was more of a killer id be a fan.
              So.. 81 is too low KO %? Or should Wlad just take more punches? Help me out here.

Comment

I hope Povetkin will have the best training camp in his life! He has enough time to prepare so there will be no excuses!
                He really had stamina issues against Huck and always looks out of shape.

Comment

Pov gets beaten, stoppage, points, it's however Wlad chooses to go at it. But I'm glad this fight is finally happening!

Comment

Working...
                  X