Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Rios: We Can Fight After Pacquiao Beats Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy should just admit he chickened out. He was offered more money than Rios. Even then it's the chance of beating a named fighter that should have mattered, more money will then come. The thought of being murked by a weight-drained Rios overwhelmed him. He could have beaten Rios or at least gotten a draw, which then added a real name in his resume. Instead a duck was added in his rep.

Comment

I still like Rios in this fight,if I was Gamboa and 50cent..I'd stay away from this fight..

Comment

Despite what people are saying on here, I'm glad Gamboa did call off his fight with Rios. He knew unless he got the KO, he would have gotten robbed, just like his replacement Abril.

Comment

Gamboa en DosRounds!

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            Despite what people are saying on here, I'm glad Gamboa did call off his fight with Rios. He knew unless he got the KO, he would have gotten robbed, just like his replacement Abril.
            Maybe thats the truth but I still think it was the wrong move and couldn't have gone worse, the dudes been so inactive and hes on the fringe of being irrelevant, the fact thats hes calling rios out now just shows what a dumbass move that was, and how poorly managed this guy is. The article calls him the cuban sensation, lets be real its not 2008 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I still like Rios in this fight,if I was Gamboa and 50cent..I'd stay away from this fight..
              50's philosophy is that his fighters do not fight weak/over-matched opposition, realistically speaking. Rios is definitely not a weak match-up and Gamboa would really have to earn that victory. Yuri should only move up to 140 if he can get a big fight off the bat. Other than that, he should stay @135 and get a better trainer.

Comment

He ducked bum bum in his own town

Not to mention that he is a PED Cheat.......

Comment

IF he ever gets the chance to get a big name in the ring again which will be hard enough nobody wants to risk it, he should have a real trainer Gamboa has fked himself over and over again Regardless of getting robbed too as Abril was everyone it doesn't matter fighting bum bum would have been a big jump in stock.

But what he did say he would drop down to 130 to fight Mikey soooooo fk bum bum i rather see that.

Comment

Rios is gonna be mid 160s fight night at welter, he's never coming back down to 140.

Comment

Gamboa should go back to 130 and challenge Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X