No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Have The Ability To Outbox Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    because Mayweather will be a Moving target that he has NEVER faced before, I am all for this strategy for a great Counterpuncher with SPEED! Canelo is not a Counterpuncher and his Speed is just OK

So I am curious to know, do you consider Cotto to be a "great Counterpuncher with SPEED!"?

And if not, why was he able to outbox Floyd from distance in PARTS (not saying all) of their fight? There were times when he hit Mayweather clean and even made him look silly by tagging him as Mayweather was trying to close the distance and get off.

Comment

i hope canelo bluffing...cuz he settin him self up 2 be dominated

Comment

Originally posted by gatling View Post
        cotto did well boxing with mayweather in spots. Not that i think canelo has cotto's boxing skills but if he establish a jab early, move and pick his spots, he can do well.

The problem is that damn mayweather can hit you basically at will, so his defense needs to be top notch to win.
        i just hope floyd tries to use his famouse shoulder roll defense.... Cause when he does he's got a vicious booming left hook coming to the head followed by a cracking right cross the his grill....c-ya, out goes the lights....and the new !!

Comment

LOL they should test him for drugs right now!!! Will not outbox Mayweather, Trout gave him a close fight and Mayweather better than him. Saying that Mayweather is not as big as Trout

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
            LOL Canelo, they lied to you, you are not that good, you were groomed, protected and hyped to fight (and lose) in a big ppv event. Your hype creator is cashing out. Sorry. And good luck in you future endeavor.
            Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
            I would tend to agree on your general sentiment. And I also agree that his record is padded (obviously) as he went through the Mexican system of skipping out on Amateur and replacing it with a busy schedule of Professional fights.

BUT, one also knows when he sees raw talent. When I saw one of Lebron James' High School games, one knew he was going to be something special. When one saw Chavez Jr, one knew that he was undefeated-on-borrowed-time.

This kid is real. Doing as well as he did against slick, taller Trout, showed as a glimpse of it.
            See Canelo? you believe me now?

Nice cash out though by the hype creators.

Comment

Working...
            X