Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody give Macklin a shot of beating GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    But here's what you said recently :

Up to now, that includes Macklin. So is he trash or is he half decent? Just stop it man, you're embarassing yourself. And I usually like your posts.
    Macklin is trash though.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      But here's what you said recently :

Up to now, that includes Macklin. So is he trash or is he half decent? Just stop it man, you're embarassing yourself. And I usually like your posts.
      lol the owning is following dan all over this forum. People going hard.

Honestly if anyone is deserving of hype recently it's GGG. He's the one who has given us most reason to believe he's the goods, even without the best competition. Some guys you can just tell with.

Comment

I think he has a great chance. As a matter of fact, I predict him to knock out Golovkin in the third round via left hook to the body.

Comment

No matter how many threads you bump it doesn't change the fact Golovkin as of right now is overrated and done nothing to warrant anywhere near the praise he gets. His resume is a joke.

Macklin = Euro level operator, probably gets way more credit than due for beating one & being competitive with two world class fighters who was more on the slide than we and myself included probably first realised.

Rosado, Fuchigami, Proksa, Ishida etc, journeymen.

Nothing changes tomorrow night no matter how he beats Stevens, presuming he does. Its ridiculous the lengths people are going to, what next going to bump me saying GGG should destroy Stevens but Stevens has a punchers chance in 2 years time?

Hes just fighting bums and tell yourself all these guys are ducking him. I am hearing people call him out hell he turned down Sergio Mora for Curtis Stevens!

Sergio Mora = The most feared man in boxing!

Comment

Dan, what did GGG do to your family?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              No matter how many threads you bump it doesn't change the fact Golovkin as of right now is overrated and done nothing to warrant anywhere near the praise he gets. His resume is a joke.

Macklin = Euro level operator, probably gets way more credit than due for beating one & being competitive with two world class fighters who was more on the slide than we and myself included probably first realised.

Rosado, Fuchigami, Proksa, Ishida etc, journeymen.

Nothing changes tomorrow night no matter how he beats Stevens, presuming he does. Its ridiculous the lengths people are going to, what next going to bump me saying GGG should destroy Stevens but Stevens has a punchers chance in 2 years time?

Hes just fighting bums and tell yourself all these guys are ducking him. I am hearing people call him out hell he turned down Sergio Mora for Curtis Stevens!

Sergio Mora = The most feared man in boxing!
              The most boring man in boxing I assume you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                The most boring man in boxing I assume you meant.
                When GGG hits these bums they go into survival mode anyway so why not? Is it because Mora is tough, proven and has the skills and experience and there is a good possibility that he would give GGG fits and potentially expose him?

Comment

HBO turned down Mora, not GGG. GGGet it right.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    When GGG hits these bums they go into survival mode anyway so why not? Is it because Mora is tough, proven and has the skills and experience and there is a good possibility that he would give GGG fits and potentially expose him?
                    We can only hope his next fight is Mora, and after he blows him out we'll at least be able to quote this post and see what your excuses are then.

It'll be pretty annoying to hear you endlessly cry "hypejob" while discrediting past and future opponents for the indefinite future.
                    Last edited by samouraļ; 11-02-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                      We can only hope his next fight is Mora, and after he blows him out we'll at least be able to quote this post and see what your excuses are then.

Yeah be sure to take it out of context. If you don't someone else will.

Comment

Working...
                      X