No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Gets Split Nod Over Malignaggi To Win WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    I thought it was a clear win for Broner. He caught alot of Paulie's punches on his arms and elbows and picked off enough for a convincing victory. Either way, I wasn't impressed. Broner was way too inactive. He seemed clueless when Paulie was throwing. He definitely is no Mayweather. The extra activity after the fight was unnecessary by both fighters. Broner was too ****y for a close fight. Paulie was way too emotional. I'm curious to see Broner's next fight at 147. He would definitely lose a fight against Mayweather IMO.
    Too emotional??? Cause this is the only guy that has the balls to speak the ****ing truth about what is going on in boxing right now?? Like he said why am i the only one ever standing up and talking. He clearly called out al haymon why do you think him and pbf were arguing in between rounds. Pbf is trying to hype up broner by his daddy al haymon orders. Ifs pretty simple. I mean broner wants to be pbf so bad but he doesn't have the class pbf has. I mean pbf talks the **** to hype the fight but he is class afterwards.

And why the **** is no one talking about how dirty broner is with that kick to paus balls and that hitting in the kidney the whole fight ref didn't do ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
      what test did Canelo pass? If you're talking about a Trout, please! That win was about as impressive as Broner's over Paulie!
      Really a trout that beat cotto a true 154??? Im sorry did paulie had power such as trout for his division?? Was paul undereated? Was paul the taller man? Was paul knockdown etc etc. tell me one fighter ab has fought that has eauivalent power or more??? Thats right pdl and how did that turned out?

Now what test has Broner even taken?

Thank you now go to sleep is past your bedtime
      Last edited by periks19; 06-23-2013, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Broner fights half a round gets praise for it..

Canelo fights half a round and he gets demonized for it...

Any questions?
        Amen to that

Comment

Bronet shock the world---------------------------------by being exposed as a complete hype job and c level fighter at best, and not the next mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
            Lmaol pbf talent?? You have to be ****ting me right?? We have seen ab get outworked and get hit more than pbf has ever had and pnf did face better opponents. Of course he looks good matched with rees, perez. Tell me all the upcoming boxers if they dont look like beast when coming up. Tonight we saw a broner getting hit alot from a pillow fisted fighter. Lets see what would of happened if paul had power?
            First off, Mayweather got hit way more by Emmanuel Burton Augustus than Broner got hit tonite. Go watch the tape if you need to. Mayweather was bleeding profusely in that fight and getting banged up on the ropes by a 20+ loss fighter. Did AB have a scratch on him tonight?

Second, if Paulie had more power, AB, wouldn't have fought with a flat footed style.

Again, Broner is NO Mayweather. Period. However, he does have loads of talent and certain attributes that are similar to Mayweather.

Comment

I had it 116-112 for Broner, excellent fight to watch and I do not think the fans were robbed, maybe by the classless post fight gestures made by both fighters, but whatever. The first 3 rounds I scored easy for Paulie, he was the busier fighter, and even though he never hurt Broner, he was the only one punching at the time. Broner took the majority of the rounds from that point, and even though he wasn't hurting Paulie, he was landing the cleaner, more effective punches. No need for a rematch, the right man won, even though 117-111 was outright ridiculous, Adrien did enough to get the nod. Paulie sure as hell didn't lose anything except the belt, especially with the majority of fight fans having Broner by stoppage (including myself). Paulie's a true champ, he executed his game plan, it just wasn't enough to get the nod in my opinion. Broner on the other hand, was supposed to have a coming out party tonight and he did not deliver, he won the fight, but it was unimpressive, and I like Broner. I had a feeling his punching power would not carry over into the higher weight classes, just like Floyd's didn't, and he just didn't look elite tonight. Broner is the WBA Champ at 147, but the book is still open on the kid.

Comment

Who was Canelo Alvarez fighting in his 27th pro fight?? I'd love to see that guy fight Paulie Malinaggi. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
                  Really a trout that beat cotto a true 154??? Im sorry did paulie had power such as trout for his division?? Was paul undereated? Was paul the taller man? Was paul knockdown etc etc. tell me one fighter ab has fought that has eauivalent power or more??? Thats right pdl and how did that turned out?

Now what test has Broner even taken?

Thank you now go to sleep is past your bedtime
                  I think Broner beat Paulie, I don't think Canelo beat Trout. I had the fight a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Broner fights half a round gets praise for it..

Canelo fights half a round and he gets demonized for it...

Any questions?
                    I've never heard anyone demonize Canelo for fighting half rounds, I've only heard people attribute it to Canelo's stamina issues. Broner doesn't have stamina issues. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      I think Broner beat Paulie, I don't think Canelo beat Trout. I had the fight a draw.
                      Funny because I had tonights fight at a draw with the favorable leaning to the actual champion. Rounds 1-3, 5,8,9 all paulie.

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      I've never heard anyone demonize Canelo for fighting half rounds, I've only heard people attribute it to Canelo's stamina issues. Broner doesn't have stamina issues. Simple.
                      LMAO..you may want to go rewatch tonights fight...young boy has no stamina issues?..look at his face from round 4 on between rounds huffing and puffing and sitting the entire break til the bell rang every single round..he's the 23 year old and the 32 year old was up and ready before he was..but he has no stamina issues?

Comment

Working...
                      X