Comments Thread For: Broner Gets Split Nod Over Malignaggi To Win WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gratide View Post
    broner won , paulie is in denial .paulie took some big shot s, credit due
    is he? he told everyone he would've been fine with broner winning by a couple of points but that judge didn't even give him a chance. he gave a great performance. broner looked ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      broner is a piece of sht but nobody has ever stopped paulie and this was this clowns first fight at 147 jumping from 135 so give him a break, he won but it was very close and he is very disrespectful. but how was it a shtty performance it was an okay fight
      Ricky Hatton
      Amir Khan

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Ricky Hatton
        Amir Khan
        i stand corrected but i meant KO but the way it was worded u are right thx

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Ricky Hatton
          Amir Khan
          Lol, beat me to it, maybe he meant never been ko'd.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
            it was a robbery, paulie won this fight
            Was not a robbery but broner lost

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
              Broner didn't impress tonite but he did get the W.

In the words of Big George Foreman "Just win tonite and look good in the next one..."

Broner needs to shut his mouth for awhile and focus on his craft. He has the tools to be an exciting and sucessful fighter. His challenge is can he get past his own self inflated ego?

He has Mayweather like talent, just not a Mayweather like BRAIN.

If he can't check his ego soon then I see him getting beat before he makes it to the top. If he gets his ego in order, no one will be able to beat him at 147, except his daddy Mayweather.
              Lmaol pbf talent?? You have to be ****ting me right?? We have seen ab get outworked and get hit more than pbf has ever had and pnf did face better opponents. Of course he looks good matched with rees, perez. Tell me all the upcoming boxers if they dont look like beast when coming up. Tonight we saw a broner getting hit alot from a pillow fisted fighter. Lets see what would of happened if paul had power?

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
                The sad thing is there still is all those black lil wayne wannabees look up to broner. I mean floyd is floyd he talks **** but he is class not broner. Refeere should of deducted a point from broner kicking pual in the ****.

Ohh and the black lil wayne wannabees is not racist is the same **** when people say mexicans believe in chavez jr or alvarez after being fed bums. Canelo passed a test already but yeah mexicans still think chavez is the ****.

Al haymon is the new Don King
                what test did Canelo pass? If you're talking about a Trout, please! That win was about as impressive as Broner's over Paulie!

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                  Shut your cry baby ass up! Undefeated I know it hurts haha...
                  Undefeated for the people that haven't scene the Quitero or PDL fights. Broner barely got by Paulie tonight he isn't what he thinks he is.

Comment

Broner fights half a round gets praise for it..

Canelo fights half a round and he gets demonized for it...

Any questions?

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
                      C'mon I can't stand Broner either but he's no C plus fighter .. He is really good he's an A fighter he's just not a Floyd Mayweather fighter
                      An A fighter already based on what opponents has he beat???

Comment

Working...
                      X