No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez, Bradley Battle Over Rehydration Clause, Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    It looks like the drug testing wasn't in the contracts. Bradley presumably thought otherwise and now that he's asking for it, JMM is either trying to play hardball or duck the tests entirely.

Either way it looks bad for JMM.
    it reads Bradley said anyone he fights will take tests and its been that way for a minute now with this fight. Wonder what shady thing changed that

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      It looks like the drug testing wasn't in the contracts. Bradley presumably thought otherwise and now that he's asking for it, JMM is either trying to play hardball or duck the tests entirely.

Either way it looks bad for JMM.
      not true

i remember reading a article saying that both men had previously agreed to the testing........but obviously the true colors are now revealed.......

Comment

So, basically these guys knows how that ***** drink or whatever works as an advantage and none of these guys will come in as a disadvantage. How did JMM find that out? oh..Heredia. Just make the fight happen!

Comment

Hahahahaha..... ha.... haha..... ha
          wow

wow, wow, wow.....wow

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            Weird.. While I do criticize Bradley for being so heavy, he is right. This is WW not JWW. These are the big boys! Outside of lil Floyd I don't know of too many WW's who don't weigh at least 10 pounds more on fight night.
            Pac and Marquez would be two of them. It's JMM trying to use VADA/USADA testing as a bargaining chip that's really messed up though, especially with all the su****ion over him working with Memo.

I tell you one thing, Brandon Rios should give his contract another read tonight. Looks like Tim Bradley just got lied to.

Comment

I knew it I knew it. Jmm was juicing for the pacquiao fight. These is an indirect admission of guilt.

Comment

Bradley isn't even a big welterweight, thats pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                  I knew it I knew it. Jmm was juicing for the pacquiao fight. These is an indirect admission of guilt.
                  speaking of indirect admission of guilt there is a figh.....never mind dont feel like opening that up

Comment

Wow, I don't even like Tim Bradley but on this occasion he's totally in the right. What the F is Marquez thinking trying to put a 10 pound hydration clause? That's pathetic, he's trying to weaken Bradley and make the fight easier... you don't go and call out a champion (although pac beat him clearly) and then ask the guy for a damn hydration clause when you're the one after his belt!

Also Marquez is shady as fck with this testing stuff... ****s about to get real, I lost a lot of respect for the guy just on this info... in the last few years the guys been a b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      not true

i remember reading a article saying that both men had previously agreed to the testing........but obviously the true colors are now revealed.......
                      Maybe arum still upset they told Pac to kick rocks

Comment

Working...
                      X