Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez, Bradley Battle Over Rehydration Clause, Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So JMM won't agree to the testing unless he gets Tim to agree on not weighing more then 157 on fight night???? That's lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
      So JMM won't agree to the testing unless he gets Tim to agree on not weighing more then 157 on fight night???? That's lame.
      doesn't even sound like he cares about bradley re hydrating.........he doesn't like the blood test and it's a way of moving bradley away from his testing protocol.

I pray that this is not what it seems.

would be a huge let down to mexico...........

Comment

Montoya tweeted this earlier

If JMM wanted to dismiss all those concerns over his association with Memo, this sure as hell is not the way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          He scared of Bradley? Is this not a ww fight?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Manny didn't need a rehydration clause against Bradley...
          no he's not. Why is he asking I don't know maybe mind games. manny didnt ask but never took tests.

Comment

No comment.

Comment

So Bradley can weigh as much as he wants if there is no drug test?? Marquez used to be a great fighter... lately he's been sounding like a little *****... almost to the point where starting to work with a guy that's been busted for supplying steroids to his clients, that now Marquez after 20 years is starting to act differently!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Montoya tweeted this earlier

If JMM wanted to dismiss all those concerns over his association with Memo, this sure as hell is not the way to do it.
                The end of article arum already said commission doing tests. This is his choice not the fighters

Comment

JMM shook already.......sorry, Marquez is my boy but he knows he isn't going to win this.

Comment

It looks like the drug testing wasn't in the contracts. Bradley presumably thought otherwise and now that he's asking for it, JMM is either trying to play hardball or duck the tests entirely.

Either way it looks bad for JMM.

Comment

Weird.. While I do criticize Bradley for being so heavy, he is right. This is WW not JWW. These are the big boys! Outside of lil Floyd I don't know of too many WW's who don't weigh at least 10 pounds more on fight night. I guess Marquez doesn't plan on defending his title should he win if the fight even happens..

Comment

Working...
                      X