Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez: NO MANNY PACQUIAO REMATCH, I Closed That Chapter

This interview was done today:

Inb4allthebutthurtchangs

Comment

PAC gives him 4 shots...Marquez finally gets one and closes the chapter

i think i want Bradley to win now

Comment

You could bet your house, all of your money, your car, your life, everything on JMM begging Manny for a rematch if Bradley wins.

He had better win that fight or he comes off looking like a begging Perro.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

If Pac TKO'd Marquez in any of those 4 bouts there would be no rematch right?

Comment

It'd be great if they keep pressing Marquez with this question until he finally blows up on a reporter

I agree with him. He beat manny wide on points and then by KTFO. It's like manny's fans won't be satisfied until manny dies trying

Comment

Rooting for Bradley to kick his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

You speak as though Pacquiao acted against his best interests to provide Marquez with a paycheck. In each of their 4 fights you can see why the fight was necessary, or the benefit Pacquiao hoped to obtain.

Comment

Good for JMM. IMO the series should be 3-0-1 in JMM's favor. Maybe 2-1-1 at worst.

Move on JMM, you have given us a hell of a career

Comment

I was indifferent about the 4th fight happening, but it was so good I'd love to see a 5th one. I honestly get the impression that some people don't want to see it because they're afraid Pac might win, which is pretty pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X