Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Would Knock Froch Out, Catch Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, please, please match Stevenson with Froch.

Froch will give Stevenson the beating of a lifetime.

Comment

All I know is Froch needs to stay away from Hopkins, Ward and Kovalev 100%. Cleverly and Adonis probably beat Froch too. Froch has a great chin but people need to understand, Taylor dropped him and Kessler and Dirrell both hurt and wobbled him. Bute never even got into the fight to land his power shots. Froch is not taking clean shots from Adonis at all, nor Kovalev. I think Hopkins should probably stay away from Adonis even though he is limited skillwise. Adonis is just one of those dudes with legit one punch KO power regardless of his mediocre skillset. Hopkins could probably slick and dodge and hold his way to a decision but Froch is getting laid out. The broad side of a barn is harder to hit than Froch's chin and Froch is going to sleep if Adonis tees off on him a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
        All I know is Froch needs to stay away from Hopkins, Ward and Kovalev 100%. Cleverly and Adonis probably beat Froch too. Froch has a great chin but people need to understand, Taylor dropped him and Kessler and Dirrell both hurt and wobbled him. Bute never even got into the fight to land his power shots. Froch is not taking clean shots from Adonis at all, nor Kovalev. I think Hopkins should probably stay away from Adonis even though he is limited skillwise. Adonis is just one of those dudes with legit one punch KO power regardless of his mediocre skillset. Hopkins could probably slick and dodge and hold his way to a decision but Froch is getting laid out. The broad side of a barn is harder to hit than Froch's chin and Froch is going to sleep if Adonis tees off on him a few times.
        If you are going to use Bute as n example then you may as well say Dawson didn't get a chance to get into the Stevenson fight and open up his arsenal. History is littered with punchers who run into guys their best punch doesn't work against. Not everyone has a chin that cooperates. And using analogies of Froch being dropped by other fighters, does not mean Stevenson will do the same. History is also littered with guys who held up to bigger punchers only to be stopped by lighter punchers. And between Froch, Ward, Kovolev, Stevenson, only one of these guys was stopped and I'll let you guess who.
        Last edited by richardt; 06-20-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post

Don George made it to round 12 with Stevenson. He did take a bad beating, but not as bad as vs Francisco Sierra in 7. TBF he was a lot more defensive vs Stevenson.

Comment

Dude got sparked by darnel boone

Come back when he shows something

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Dude got sparked by darnel boone

Come back when he shows something
              he just showed you something man

Comment

the hardest chin in the sport without doubt is on the face of our boy carl froch and this ****, adonis? who? a pot shotter who battered a well overated and untest "bad" chad who?
                mate, dont be a **** all ya life..i know a decent win on a fellahs record can get em a bit excited(as our carl has recently shown lol) but come on, you couldnt knock the topping of a latte ya stupid ****.
                fack off.

Comment

Believing his own hype now. Froch will Bute this guy!

Comment

Working...
                  X