No announcement yet.

E Lara....were you impressed??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
    I'm with you... Canelo should be next but they cashing out with Fraud, so who is available?
    It will seem as though a rematch with Molina will be his next fight. It will be a big IF Molina decides to give Lara a IBF title shot after beating Ishe Smith. I'm down to see a Lara-Molina rematch but I think Landy is trying to lure Cotto for a good payday.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
      It will seem as though a rematch with Molina will be his next fight. It will be a big IF Molina decides to give Lara a IBF title shot after beating Ishe Smith. I'm down to see a Lara-Molina rematch but I think Landy is trying to lure Cotto for a good payday.
      Lara looking for the names now............Molina high risk low reward....doubt we see that one any time soon....

Comment

Very disappointed by his performance, he showed technical flaws that he should have corrected long ago (poor distance control, lack of stiff jabs, lack of body punching, spent too much time in the pocket without working), I don't know if Ronnie Shields can really help him correct them. I think he would beat Trout and Smith, Molina would give him another rough night and he would lose to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Very disappointed by his performance, he showed technical flaws that he should have corrected long ago (poor distance control, lack of stiff jabs, lack of body punching, spent too much time in the pocket without working), I don't know if Ronnie Shields can really help him correct them. I think he would beat Trout and Smith, Molina would give him another rough night and he would lose to Canelo.
          so would most 154'rs doe

Comment

All I know is that after his 1st KD he came back strong and easily controlled the next handful of rounds. And after KD #2 he pot shot Angulo until he quit. I cant remember another fight where the guy who was down multiple times lumped up his opponents face as bad as he lumped up Angulo's mug. Pretty impressive to me.

Comment

Hes tough..... Other then that no

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Hes tough..... Other then that no
                tough can get you pretty far doe....just sayin...........

Comment

I think that version of Angulo would have beat Canelo

Lara looked worse than expected, because that version of Angulo was determined and hungry. There was just no stopping that guy other than what happened with that injury.

I think too many people leave out Lara and Molina when considering the top at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post

Lara looked worse than expected, because that version of Angulo was determined and hungry. There was just no stopping that guy other than what happened with that injury.

I think too many people leave out Lara and Molina when considering the top at 154.
                    true dat true dat........

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post

What injury?

Comment

Working...
                      X