Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this supposed to be the guy to beat Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan
    Is this fight happening or what? What's going on?
    They're still typing up Garcia's obituary.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Oh snap!

I can't wait for this fight, it's gonna be mayhem on here if someone gets iced.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Oh snap!

I can't wait for this fight, it's gonna be mayhem on here if someone gets iced.
        Stop playing modest. You know who's getting iced.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
          Yet Matthyse lost to that same past his prime Judah.
          Exactly.... Haters gotta hate.

These Mexicans are desperate for an Argentinean fighter to avenge Morales getting KTFO by Garcia.

Hating does not make you a winner son!

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
            Garcia almost ko'd? Garcia didn't go down in that fight, nor was he overly hurt. He got stunned once in the late rounds and held.

Lets talk about the way Garcia had Judah hurt and nearly out. We have't seen Judah that wobbly legged since Tsyzu.

Why couldn't Matthyse do the same? How did Matthyse lose to Devon "can't break an egg" Alexander?

I would put money on Garcia Ko'ing Alexander.

I'm not saying Matthyse is weak, but he is being severely overrated by many.

I think Garcia will knock him out.
            Agreed. Garcia > Lucas Judah

You can always spot the 17 year old fans... They see fighter KO somebody over the weekend, and right away he becomes the greatest of all time.

Comment

Garcia is gonna get hurt... if he was more responsible with his defense it would be a different story

Comment

I am gonna have a party with this thread and forum when Danny KO's Lucas!!

Comment

I'm not ready to say Danny will win, but he will look to counter Lucas with that left and he's going to swing it like its no tomorrow. So if Lucas gets too confident he could go to sleep early. Danny knows he can't win trying to outbox Lucas so he's going to try and counter Lucas, so don't be surprised if it ends like Marquez vs. Pac 4. One fighter getting beat down until.... one well placed punch lands and a star is born.
                  Last edited by hhwff3000; 06-11-2013, 11:42 PM.

Comment

with two guys like LM and DG, it will be a war of attrition, and DG probably gets worn down first

Comment

Originally posted by HandsOfPlaster View Post
                      Agreed. Garcia > Lucas Judah

You can always spot the 17 year old fans... They see fighter KO somebody over the weekend, and right away he becomes the greatest of all time.
                      But he didnt just KO a "somebody" he completely dismantled one of the best at 140. He ragdolled and manhandled peterson from pillar to post.

Comment

Working...
                      X