Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this supposed to be the guy to beat Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malcolm
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CounterPunching

Really? Would you really? I mean, Garcia isn't as bad as people make him out to be.. Although I do think Matthysse finishes him in the early to mid rounds. But, we all know he's not touching Alexander. He's faster, throws more than Danny when he's on his counter punching mode.. Would force Danny to look for him and I can just see Alexander counter punching and smothering him all night.. Only chance is Danny landing that left (which does have power, also the only chance I see him hurting Lucas), but let's be real.. Alexander going to avoid that like the plague. I see Alexander winning via a very boring wide UD. I would bet money on that.

There is no way I can see Devon Alexander beating Danny Garcia. Period.

I just don't get the hype regarding Matthyse. I'll give him the Peterson KO. That was impressive, but Garcia has lightning fast counters and is a much more difficult challenge than the Matthyse cheerleaders are giving him credit for.

Garcia WHOOPED Judah on his home turf. Judah was happy to just have SURVIVED.

Judah on the other hand beat Matthyse. He had one scare when he took the knee. Outside of that he beat Lucas with little problems.

Matthyse likes to trade. He will expose his chin to Garcia's quick counters. Matthyse is not coming out of that fight alive.
    Yup... You further verified you dunno **** about boxing. I mean if you think those counters are lightning fast then you must think Mayweather is The Flash huh?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is gonna be a great fight. I can't wait. Garcia comes to fight. Can't deny him on that.

Comment

almost nobody thinks Garcia will beat Lucas
        Lucas by KO is all but a foregone conclusion if Garcia fights him
        a fast boxer with good defense could handle Lucas
        but no, Garcia won't do it, he's not that good
        he's not hard to hit, and his power is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by HandsOfPlaster View Post
          Exactly.... Haters gotta hate.

These Mexicans are desperate for an Argentinean fighter to avenge Morales getting KTFO by Garcia.

Hating does not make you a winner son!
          Please. I think I speak for many of us here, we dont hate Danny. We like him. We may no like him being a little bich that dresses up like Lady Gaga but we like the kid.
          All we're saying is that he's going to get his ass kicked so hard he may even like it and go full ****. That's all.
          But hate? What an ugly word man. Not in my vocabulary.
          FerFAL

Comment

lucas will take his head off

Comment

i dont know why nobody wants lucas . I'll take it

Comment

Garcia already looks like a beaten man to me, mentally defeated before he even gets in the ring. It was bad idea him going to watch Lucas vs Pederson in person.

If Garcia beats Lucas i would be hugely impressed, shocked even. Lucas in under 6 rounds,perhaps even brutally.

Comment

Since the Peterson KO, Lucas has a clear edge over Danny. I hate to say it, but Danny could get KTFO, it would be interesting to see how Danny responds to being knock downed.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                    Please. I think I speak for many of us here, we dont hate Danny. We like him. We may no like him being a little bich that dresses up like Lady Gaga but we like the kid.
                    All we're saying is that he's going to get his ass kicked so hard he may even like it and go full ****. That's all.
                    But hate? What an ugly word man. Not in my vocabulary.
                    FerFAL
                    How long have you been a fashion critic? That is some full man on man suspect shet right there. Would you prefer it if Garcia dressed more like a midget in cowboy boots and big ass 10 gallon cowboy hat? Should we throw in thegreasy mustache too?

Look son, Garcia is going to hurt Lucas. If Zab took Lucas' shots, Garcia will eat them ****s like skittles. You are riding on the hype train...It happens.

Comment

i can understand people favoring lucas.....

but all this **** about danny being 'scared' is bs.....

he looked straight into that camera.... and let the whole world know.... "i'm no. 1"

those aren't the actions of someone who's scared.

Comment

Working...
                      X