Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this supposed to be the guy to beat Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Just look how bad Morales looks in there but he's still tagging this dude all night long. He's so damn flat footed. His punching technique is horrible and there's nothing swift about him either. In the 10th and 11th you can see how Morales hurts him and he clinches and goes into exchange mode, big no no.

Do I need to point out his defense too?

Garcia looks pretty good actually.

Watching this video made me realize how good a counter puncher and body puncher he is.
    What...? Are you serious right now? Do you see how slow Morales is? Not very hard to counter. Come on man be real with yourself. If you thought he looked good in there then you have pretty low standards.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      What...? Are you serious right now? Do you see how slow Morales is? Not very hard to counter. Come on man be real with yourself. If you thought he looked good in there then you have pretty low standards.

Did you see how strong garcia was and how hard and effective he fights in the pocket?

Comment

Quote:

Did you see how fast garcia was and how hard/effective he fights in the pocket?
        Fast? Yea compared to Morales and barely...

Comment

Dam jsfd stop already we get u hate garcia u think he sucks matthysse destroys him in another thread u laughed when they said he doesn't have a good chin even though he's never been dropped. Lol enough is enough

Comment

I was just making a point. Speed isn't Garcia's main strength, also you're under-crediting erik morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23
              Dam jsfd stop already we get u hate garcia u think he sucks matthysse destroys him in another thread u laughed when they said he doesn't have a good chin even though he's never been dropped. Lol enough is enough
              What puncher has he fought? The almighty hard hitting Kendall Holt...? Lol

Comment

idk man....Like every fight danny is in people think he's gonna get his ass beat and he ends up winning. I'm not gonna doubt him so much anymore until he actually loses and i can see what went wrong. Because for all the flaws we point out about him ( footwork, speed, not looking when he throws etc.) his opponents havent seemed to find an answer for ol plain jane danny. I obviously think Lucas has a GREAT chance to win...buuuttttt I dont thin its as clear cut as some are saying.

Comment

Quote:

I was just making a point. Speed isn't Garcia's main strength, also you're under-crediting erik morales.
                  Under crediting? Garcia fought a fossil and struggled with him. A chubby looking fossil too. I picked Morales in that fight cause I liked him (before I found out he was roiding) and he actually looked better than I thought. I should probably give Garcia credit for that tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23
                    When I hate I go hard. Full hate mode b1tches.

Comment

What puncher has he fought? The almighty hard hitting Kendall Holt...? Lol

Guys like Tim Bradley got dropped by hold n Bradleys got a very good chin . If you don't think he has a good chin even though he hasnt touched the canvas then you are just hating. It's not like he fought a bunch of guys with Paulie Malignaggi power

Comment

Working...
                      X