Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm The Baddest Motherf***er, I F*** Up David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardly something to brag about

Comment

Fury calls people out and then runs away. This clown was rocked hard and knocked down by Pajkic and Cunningham. Then he ran from Pulev, and we know he really doesn't want the Klitschkos.

IF he actually fights Haye, he'll be KO'd in three.

Comment

Fury is the biggest joke in boxing

Comment

Sounds like someones getting nervous about loosing a payday?

The only person getting sparked in that contest is Fury and it won't be for any other reason than he's shit.

Comment

Give me some of whatever he's on..it must be some killer shiz

Comment

There is trash talking and then there is being an a$$hole. And I believe that Fury has perfected the a$$hole part.

Comment

Tyson and baby Hyooie should fight. It would be like watching two window lickers wrestle.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Tyson Fury (21-0, 15KOs) is using the social networks to apply the pressure on his British heavyweight rival, former two division champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs), to sign a contract for a lucrative fall showdown. Both boxers appear to be pushing for the fight and discussions have been ongoing, but no deal has been reach as of yet.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  When I look at Tyson Fury I see someone that best represents the mediocrity of the heavyweight division, and the fact that he's calling out another representation of blandness humors me to no end. This guy is a joke.
                  Last edited by Slip Stream; 06-12-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I think Fury's top 3 wins are better than Haye's. There, I've said it. Obviously Haye has never beaten anybody as good as Fury too while Fury has wins over fighters that are identical to Haye in Kingpin and Cunnigham. Fury will smash Have to pieces just like he did to that other blown up CW Cunningham. It will take more than a CW to beat Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      When I look at Tyson Fury I see someone that best represents the mediocrity of the heavyweight division, and that fact that he's calling out another representation of blandness humors me to no end. This guy is a joke.
                      I couldn not say it any better. Green K

Comment

Working...
                      X