No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm The Baddest Motherf***er, I F*** Up David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    "I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless fringe contender there has ever been. No one can stop me. Haye is a conqueror? No! He's no Alexander! I'm Alexander! I'm the best ever. I'm Herbie Hide. I'm Frank Bruno. There's never been anyone like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want to uppercut myself in the face! I want to toss his salad! Praise Jesus"
    hahaha nice one

Comment

The thing about Fury is......while he's good entertainment sometimes, it's balanced out by the fact that all the **** talking feels very, very calculated and contrived. It's an aggressive sort of self-promotion.

Now, I love **** talking in boxing. But this is too calculated and cynical for me.

I might even support Haye for this one. And I hate Haye.

Comment

"I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless fringe contender there has ever been. No one can stop me. Haye is a conqueror? No! He's no Alexander! I'm Alexander! I'm the best ever. I'm Herbie Hide. I'm Frank Bruno. There's never been anyone like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want to uppercut myself in the face! I want to toss his salad! Praise Jesus"
        Fuckin quality

Comment

especially this, as all I could hear was Iron Mike's voice saying it.

"the most ruthless fringe contender there has ever been"

Comment

Tyson Fury is such a twat!!!!

One clean punch from Haye and its game over.

Comment

In the unlikely event Fury lasts the first round his corner will have to pull him out of risk permanent damage.

Comment

if

light hitter Cunningham put you on your (a)ss, Haye is gonna put you to sleep when he connects!

Comment

Loving this talk from Fury! Imagining Haye sitting with his feet on a table laughing at Fury for making him more money.

I all seriousness, it's a fight between two legitimate top ten heavies. Not often that happens these days.

Comment

Lol@ Garcia's DAD'súcomment.

Comment

Nice. Best post of the week!

Comment

Working...
                      X