Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm The Baddest Motherf***er, I F*** Up David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is such garbage its pathetic. If he was 6" shorter he would be a garbageman or working construction. His mouth isn't even real, you can tell he is trying to be that way. He only wins his fights because of his size. Haye is going to break his face with an overhand right watch and see. I cannot wait for this Irish bum to be laid flat on his ass.

Comment

I find tyson fury hilarious. Atleast he isnt an arrogant prick like Haye who hypes up a fight and then runs away for 12 rounds.

Fury is very limited and Haye should beat him. But......................... If Tyson can somehow survive the first 5 rounds and start using his size I have a feeling it could end with him giving Haye a beating into retirement. I for one hopes Fury beats haye as it would be much better for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
        I find tyson fury hilarious. Atleast he isnt an arrogant prick like Haye who hypes up a fight and then runs away for 12 rounds.

Fury is very limited and Haye should beat him. But......................... If Tyson can somehow survive the first 5 rounds and start using his size I have a feeling it could end with him giving Haye a beating into retirement. I for one hopes Fury beats haye as it would be much better for boxing.
        well ya thats cause tyson fury would fall on his face if he tried to

Comment

Not every Tyson Fury quote requires a new thread.

Comment

dwyer picks tyson to win, lol

Comment

The heavyweight division is garbage an fury needs to be fightin the brothers not haye unless u dethrone the bros u aint **** fury f**k haye hes been wack an u aint **** either nobody gives a f**k bout ur division let alone u!!!!!

Comment

This fight need to happen as soon as possible. The hype leading up to this fight would be something else

Comment

hahaha I can't wait DAVID HAYE IS GETTING it from the ultimate fighting supremacy!

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    dwyer picks tyson to win, lol

You'll be surprised about the amount of 'experts' who will say Fury will beat Haye. Probably the same people who picked Harrison to win back in 2010.

They'll come up with all sorts of reasons.. Completely forgetting that light hitting Chisora had Fury going in round 2/3 and won't mention the pajkic and cunningham disasters either. The more I think about this fight the more I believe an early KO is on the cards. Round 3 is my guess. Fury will beat the count but will walk around like a drunken gypsy..

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
                      Yep, imo despite the overt showmanship you can see in interviews that Fury is a good bloke (bloody funny too).

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      You'll be surprised about the amount of 'experts' who will say Fury will beat Haye. Probably the same people who picked Harrison to win back in 2010.
                      Nobody picked Harrison, the fans just wanted him to win because Haye is a w*nker.

Comment

Working...
                      X