No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real: Pac is a top 5 GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Be Real: Pac is a top 5 GOAT

Just because he's an active fighter who's footage isn't in black and white people don't give Pac the credit he deserves when ranking him all-time.

Facts:

-8 Division champ
    -One of the most exciting fighters ever in his prime
    -One of the greatest weight jumpers we have ever seen

Notable wins:

-JMM x2 (x3 if the judge had deducted the point from jmm like he was supposed to) - First ballot HOFer
    -Morales x2 - First ballot HOFer
    -De La Hoya - First ballot HOFer
    -Mosley - First ballot HOFer
    -Barrera x2 - First ballot HOFer
    -Cotto - First ballot HOFer

Has any other fighter destroyed this many HOFers? I seriously doubt it. Only fighters I could see ranked above Pac all time are Ali, Robinson, Leonard and Duran.

lets be real...no hes not

Comment

I love manny but he aint Top 5 GOAT

Ali, SRL, SRR, Whitaker, Duran, Henry Armstrong, hearns etc

He is more of a top 50 of ATG

Comment

I'm still shaking my head at the way he ran into Marquez's right.

Comment

Please tell me that's a typo, and you meant top 500?

Comment

Your post reeks of nuthugger....but nobody can deny giving Pac props for starting at 108 and going all the way up to 147

Comment

Please dont call manny an 8 division champ

He was never the man at 135,, He beat diaz who barely had a title which was won vs morales in a vacant title fight... If he did what jmm did and beat casamoyer and juan diaz i would consider him a 135 champ..

And his 154 belt was vacant and he fought margarito at 150 and neither guy had ever had a significant win at 154, hell manny had never fought there,,,,

So to be honest he is like a 6 division champ- with two garbage paper championships as well

Comment

he is a top 25

one thing for sure, he is MUCH higher than someone like floyd, that is what burns these guys on here, they badly want floyd to be a great fighter in terms of his legacy, they are so defensive of anyone else achieving more, so they discredit them on here

they wish so bad floyd never ducked pac or prime mosley, cotto, margo, williams and kostya

damn they wish but alas, they are stuck with trying to discredit others rather than bring up what their guy has achieved or not achieved

Comment

I think just being an 8 division champion is something that automatically puts you on the list. The guy has done something nobody else has ever done, where as there have been plenty of undefeated fighters over the years.

If what Pacquaio did was so easy then we'd have plenty of 6+ division champs, but we don't.

Think unless Mayweather does something drastic he will be behind Pacquaio on ATG ranking.
                  Last edited by T18Z; 06-07-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                    I think just being an 8 division champion is something that automatically puts you on the list. The guy has done something nobody else has ever done, where as there have been plenty of undefeated fighters of the year.

Pacquaio >> Mayweather on ATG list
                    Great post

Comment

Working...
                    X