No announcement yet.

Reason's Why Wladimir Klitschko Is Not An ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    that probably has more to do with the return fight and multiple fight option clauses his management team are notorious for including in certain fights.
    Don King was way worse, so that excuse doesn't hold.

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
      His dominance and his lengthy title reign. It's not difficult to comprehend.

Now your top 10?
      my top 10 is still irrelevant. I agree he's been dominant and has a lengthy reign thats why hes a 1st ballot hof'er.

but I dont think he is the caliber of ali, frazier, louis, jack johnson, marciano, foreman, lennox, holyfield even Tyson. he surely hasn't beaten anyone in the top 20. maybe he's beaten 1 top 50 hwt. thats not ATG to me.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        It's blatant who the one crying in this thread is.

I'm not changing anything, by you proclaiming Wlad as an ATG is an attempt to force change. So it's you who should be putting forth the case that he deserves to be an ATG.

Where's this list?

I hope you include that geezer with 6 heavyweight fights too.

Sultan Ibragimov
        Sam Peter
        Chris Byrd
        that geezer
        Chagaev
        Brock

Now please list Tyson's, Marciano's and Holmes top 5 wins

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Don King was way worse, so that excuse doesn't hold.
          I dont know that he was or wasn't. but don king got fights made where wlad's management hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Give me 15 better heavies than Wlad.
            Muhammad Ali
            Jack Dempsey
            Gene Tunney
            Joe Louis
            Rocky Marciano
            Evander Holyfield
            Lennox Lewis
            George Foreman
            Joe Frazier
            Larry Holmes
            Mike Tyson
            Jack Johnson
            Ezzard Charles
            Jersey Joe Walcott
            Riddick Bowe

That's excluding a few others that could easily sneak in there. Bowe deliberately included for the lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              Sultan Ibragimov
              Sam Peter
              Chris Byrd
              that geezer
              Chagaev
              Brock

Now please list Tyson's, Marciano's and Holmes top 5 wins
              do any of these guys hold a candle to michael spinks or ken norton?

Comment

my top 10 is still irrelevant. I agree he's been dominant and has a lengthy reign thats why hes a 1st ballot hof'er.

but I dont think he is the caliber of ali, frazier, louis, jack johnson, marciano, foreman, lennox, holyfield even Tyson. he surely hasn't beaten anyone in the top 20. maybe he's beaten 1 top 50 hwt. thats not ATG to me.
                Well actually no it's not, Wlad is not top 10 HW for you so please tell us who's on your list and why they deserve to be there but Wlad does not..
                Last edited by Szef; 06-06-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

How's he supposed to become an ATG with this logic? No other fighter is going to become elite if they're all being crushed before theycan even attempt to call themselves elite?

When someone beats Wlad (if american) watch how the second coming of Jesus takes place

Comment

do any of these guys hold a candle to michael spinks or ken norton?
                    Chris Byrd and Haye do

Comment

That's a decent top 9 you listed. Throw holmes in there and you basically have a good top 10 imo

Comment

Working...
                      X