No announcement yet.

Reason's Why Wladimir Klitschko Is Not An ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the bottom line is this:

At his size and with his strength the tool set that he brings is enough to beat the great fighters of the past.

Sorry but at his size and his athletic ability he does not need the skillset of Louis to beat him.

And once again sorry, but with Lennox came a new prototype of a modern heavyweight boxer.

Actually, you cant put all the past greats in a different weight division, thats how much the heavyweight fighter has changed.

They were more skilled sure, but hey...no one is gonna put Ward against Manny...

Why put Wlad against Louis? The size and strength difference is too much to overcome here....and couple this with the fact that Wlad can actually box.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      Ok so Marciano, Larry Holmes and Mike Tyson are not ATGs...

Klitschko fought and beat the best possible opponents and has never ducked anyone, it's not his fault that the rest of that division is shiet..

Wlad is already ATG. Deal with it
      They all have better wins than Wlad, although Tyson's resume isn't as good as the others. Wlad isn't an ATG in the broad sense and I wouldn't have him in as an ATG heavyweight either, sure, if you go silly and make a 25-man ATG heavyweight list I'm sure you can find a place...

The 'it's not his fault competition was bad' is a shit excuse. Makes you sound like a real *****, do you spill tears for the Klitschkos? If it's a weak era, it's a weak era, couldn't give a fuck if it was Obama ruling the heavyweight division. Ain't got nothing to do with them being Eastern Europeans and white, nothing to do with their style(s).

Comment

Come on people, put up a list of Wlad's best 5 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          Come on people, put up a list of Wlad's best 5 wins.
          Put up Tyson's and Holme's best wins...

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            larry holmes beat norton who beat all time great ali twice
            tyson beat spinks who beat all time great holmes
            wlad beat haye who beat all time great valuev

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              They all have better wins than Wlad, although Tyson's resume isn't as good as the others. Wlad isn't an ATG in the broad sense and I wouldn't have him in as an ATG heavyweight either, sure, if you go silly and make a 25-man ATG heavyweight list I'm sure you can find a place...

The 'it's not his fault competition was bad' is a shit excuse. Makes you sound like a real *****, do you spill tears for the Klitschkos? If it's a weak era, it's a weak era, couldn't give a fuck if it was Obama ruling the heavyweight division. Ain't got nothing to do with them being Eastern Europeans and white, nothing to do with their style(s).
              What better wins? Marciano KOing Joe Louis's corpse or Larry Holmes beating Ali? GTFO. The **** excuse is David Haye's toe, Wlad beat him and other top contenders in dominant fashion. Like I said Wlad is ATG and your crying about it won't change it. Once again, deal with it. Now get lost dickhead

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                spinks, ruddock an berbick are all better than wlads best win. ocassio, norton, weaver, and shavers are better than any win wlad has as well.

agree tyson and holmes dont have te best hwt resume but evn they have better opponents than wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  larry holmes beat norton who beat all time great ali twice
                  tyson beat spinks who beat all time great holmes
                  wlad beat haye who beat all time great valuev
                  O I see. I can do that too...

Wlad beat Rahman, who beat ATG Lennox, who beat ATG Tyson, who beat ATG Holmes, who beat ATG Ali, who beat ATG Foreman, who beat ATG Fraizer...

Wlad beat Byrd, who beat ATG Holyfield....

Comment

It's blatant who the one crying in this thread is.

I'm not changing anything, by you proclaiming Wlad as an ATG is an attempt to force change. So it's you who should be putting forth the case that he deserves to be an ATG.

Where's this list?

I hope you include that geezer with 6 heavyweight fights too.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      spinks, ruddock an berbick are all better than wlads best win. ocassio, norton, weaver, and shavers are better than any win wlad has as well.

agree tyson and holmes dont have te best hwt resume but evn they have better opponents than wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X