No announcement yet.

You call yourself boxing fans ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
    By dick riding do you mean supporting a fighter that I like to see then yea I would love to see him fight and beat Alexander if that's the only fight that could be made.
    "NAH", By d!k riding he means you sit on Floyds lap.

Comment

By dick riding do you mean supporting a fighter that I like to see then yea I would love to see him fight and beat Alexander if that's the only fight that could be made.

how about a mailbox...if Floyd fought a mailbox you'd buy it too huh

Comment

dude its NSB. if you like floyd then you are automatically a *** rider to the posters like that. since margs and manny got beaten like *****es all they have left is to insult floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          So then why not just fight at 154?
          Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Originally posted by Lovci View Post
          So then why not just figh at 154?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            dude its NSB. if you like floyd then you are automatically a *** rider to the posters like that. since margs and manny got beaten like *****es all they have left is to insult floyd fans.

*gives both Floyd fans a hug*

its ok guys....everything's gonna be alright

Comment

I don't think any genuine fan of the sport is going to complain about this fight.

People are going to jump on the hypocrites and morons who critisized Pacquaio-Cotto for their fight and are now supporting this fight and vice versa.

But as for the actual fight, I don't think anyone is going to complain about what is obviously a huge and great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                *gives both Floyd fans a hug*

its ok guys....everything's gonna be alright
                of course it is. floyd is fighting canelo. unfortunately its at 152,which will affect canelo the same way 145 affected cotto.

so all the floyd crazies that *****ed about CW's you and all of your fringe manny fan/anti floyd/race baiter brethren that whined about floyd ducking canelo or fighting devon or not fighting twice in a year are all in the same cesspool desperately looking to be the first to criticize the other over hypocricy and get out of the muck.

Comment

of course it is. floyd is fighting canelo. unfortunately its at 152,which will affect canelo the same way 145 affected cotto.

so all the floyd crazies that *****ed about CW's you and all of your fringe manny fan/anti floyd/race baiter brethren that whined about floyd ducking canelo or fighting devon or not fighting twice in a year are all in the same cesspool desperately looking to be the first to criticize the other over hypocricy and get out of the muck.
                  Mmmmmhuuuu what this man said ^^^^^^

Comment

*tightens hug*

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      *tightens hug*
                      too bad all the floyd v devon jokes, gifs, and videos you worked on is wasted.

Comment

Working...
                      X