No announcement yet.

You call yourself boxing fans ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    when oscar fought hopkins at 158 not many people cared or called him a a cheat etc...only after pac fought cotto at 145 did floyd fans make it an issue. it was floyd fans who created this catchweight controversy but we found out it wasn't about the catchweights at all, it was only a way to discredit pac because when floyd does the very same thing they love it. farce. floyd fans are being eaten by the very monster they created.
    anyone with any common sense knew he was taking a shot at manny while hyping up the cotto fight.

there is no catchweight controversy-any real boxing fan knows every fighter that has negotiating power in the modern era uses CW or moving up in weight to weaken the opponent or gain an advantage. manny did it then, floyd is doing it now, ODH did it then, srl did it then.

the only reason posters like you are harping on floyd's hypocricy now is to deflect from your years of somehow arguing manny doing it to cotto made no big deal.

Comment

You HAD to know no matter what they were going to have something to complain about. There is ALWAYS something to complain about whenit comes to Floyd.

Comment

nobody is knocking the fight
        everybody is simply having fun clowning the Floydfags
        they buried themselves again, and so did Floyd
        the fight itself is perfectly ok, people are just loving the shamelessness

Comment

Look whatever the dude said was back then y'all can hold that **** against him or y'all could be sitting here having to deal with a Floyd vs Alexander fight.......is that what y'all really want?

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
            I swear I can't believe this piss ass forum. Y'all complain and complain that this guy ducks that this guy won't fight this guy....that he won't fight nobody good.

This is the best and biggest super fight to be made in all of boxing and all y'all can do is make 76 threads about 2 ***** ass pounds???? Red head came in at 153 his last fight so in essence y'all are crying over 1 god dam pound!!!!! Yea Floyd didn't demand for a cw against cotto probably cuz cotto didn't blow da hell up to 170+ pounds be for real this dude is already going to give up more then 15 pounds to a younger guy . Wich if any u idiots ever got in a ring and not just a key board would know that's a huge deal. Y'all seem to complain and ***** about everything in every figh especially when it comes to Floyd.

Y'all new canelo has no god dam chance in hell against Floyd so now y'all have y'all excuses we have to hear for 4 months plus till y'all realize the weight won't matter cuz 154 or not he is going to gas out and he ain't got half the skills to match Floyd.

Don't come on here talking boxing just start y'all's own Floyd hater website and buy all his ppvs regardless.

Yes, People do call me a boxing fan.

How ever, you defending this catchweight implies that you're a D!k Riding ***** til no end.

lol tool

Comment

I swear I can't believe this piss ass forum. Y'all complain and complain that this guy ducks that this guy won't fight this guy....that he won't fight nobody good.

This is the best and biggest super fight to be made in all of boxing and all y'all can do is make 76 threads about 2 ***** ass pounds???? Red head came in at 153 his last fight so in essence y'all are crying over 1 god dam pound!!!!! Yea Floyd didn't demand for a cw against cotto probably cuz cotto didn't blow da hell up to 170+ pounds be for real this dude is already going to give up more then 15 pounds to a younger guy . Wich if any u idiots ever got in a ring and not just a key board would know that's a huge deal. Y'all seem to complain and ***** about everything in every figh especially when it comes to Floyd.

Y'all new canelo has no god dam chance in hell against Floyd so now y'all have y'all excuses we have to hear for 4 months plus till y'all realize the weight won't matter cuz 154 or not he is going to gas out and he ain't got half the skills to match Floyd.

Don't come on here talking boxing just start y'all's own Floyd hater website and buy all his ppvs regardless.
              If you're not on the money team you don't know **** about boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Look whatever the dude said was back then y'all can hold that **** against him or y'all could be sitting here having to deal with a Floyd vs Alexander fight.......is that what y'all really want?
                I bet you'd if Cherrypicker fought Alexander you'd still be riding his di.ck

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                  They are fighting at JrMW. JrMW is 148-154.
                  Last I checked full JMW limit is 154

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                    I'm not defending the dude at all. I agree about he and his team's hypocrisy on calling Manny out on CWs and now doing it himself. I'm merely pointing out that the fight is a JrMW fight.

On NSB there is a huge misconception about the weight divisions. 154 is not a Division, nor is 147, 140, etc etc. 148-154 is JrMW, 141-147 is WW, 136-139 is JrWW, etc.
                    I know what the weight limit is and what division limits are. Apparently I should've just stated 154.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      I bet you'd if Cherrypicker fought Alexander you'd still be riding his di.ck
                      By dick riding do you mean supporting a fighter that I like to see then yea I would love to see him fight and beat Alexander if that's the only fight that could be made.

Comment

Working...
                      X