No announcement yet.

You call yourself boxing fans ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wenger Is God View Post
    What kind of abortion types the word "y'all" repeatedly on the internet?
    one with well developed fingers and yes I am a boxing fan............. Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I don't care about the catchweight I can not see that causing any problems especially now he has a nutritionist on board. My gripe is actually the fight from a competitive standpoint. Sure Canelo is a big kid but this fight is not going to be competitive. I'm not sure why people think it will be or why Canelo wins/K.Os Floyd.

I can't fault Floyd due to how everybody was going on, desperate to find a Manny replacement but Floyd is going to destroy this kid.
      I'd personally rather see Lara or Lucas.

I really don't like this fight as to me its so obvious what will happen I can almost picture the whole fight without having to see it.

SIze is an equaliser dan. I'm with you, i think Floyd's going to outbox him, but people are going to be criticising him after for it being "boring." This fight is just ODLH vs Floyd v 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        The blatant, shameless hypocrisy is what people are talking about.

And the fact that they can't see this for themselves is further demonstration of how truly awful the Mayweather fanbase is. They are a blight on boxing.

Yes it is hypocritical, yet all the Manny fans who legitimised CW's for Cotto and Margo having a cry about it is MORE hypocritical. They should be lauding Floyd for making the fight if they want to be consistent, but we all know it's discredit Floyd at all costs. Sad part is they've already lost that battle.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Why don't they fight at JMW doe?
          They are fighting at JrMW. JrMW is 148-154.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
            I swear I can't believe this piss ass forum. Y'all complain and complain that this guy ducks that this guy won't fight this guy....that he won't fight nobody good.

This is the best and biggest super fight to be made in all of boxing and all y'all can do is make 76 threads about 2 ***** ass pounds???? Red head came in at 153 his last fight so in essence y'all are crying over 1 god dam pound!!!!! Yea Floyd didn't demand for a cw against cotto probably cuz cotto didn't blow da hell up to 170+ pounds be for real this dude is already going to give up more then 15 pounds to a younger guy . Wich if any u idiots ever got in a ring and not just a key board would know that's a huge deal. Y'all seem to complain and ***** about everything in every figh especially when it comes to Floyd.

Y'all new canelo has no god dam chance in hell against Floyd so now y'all have y'all excuses we have to hear for 4 months plus till y'all realize the weight won't matter cuz 154 or not he is going to gas out and he ain't got half the skills to match Floyd.

Don't come on here talking boxing just start y'all's own Floyd hater website and buy all his ppvs regardless.
            So, what happened to

"I only fight boxer's at their most comfortable weight"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              They are fighting at JrMW. JrMW is 148-154.
              but what happened to "I don't do catchweights"?

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Yes it is hypocritical, yet all the Manny fans who legitimised CW's for Cotto and Margo having a cry about it is MORE hypocritical. They should be lauding Floyd for making the fight if they want to be consistent, but we all know it's discredit Floyd at all costs. Sad part is they've already lost that battle.
                BWAHHAHAHHAHA!!!

OMFG...

flo.mos are so ****ing stupid!!!

Flom.os don't understand that the only reason people are giving Cherrypicker grief and calling them out is because of the statements that Cherrypicker made against catchweights and which Flom.os turned into one of their mantras.

If Cherrypicker didn't criticize Pac, no one would be saying shi.t about Cherrypicker except those people who hate catchweight fights.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  but what happened to "I don't do catchweights"?
                  I'm not defending the dude at all. I agree about he and his team's hypocrisy on calling Manny out on CWs and now doing it himself. I'm merely pointing out that the fight is a JrMW fight.

On NSB there is a huge misconception about the weight divisions. 154 is not a Division, nor is 147, 140, etc etc. 148-154 is JrMW, 141-147 is WW, 136-139 is JrWW, etc.
                  Last edited by MikeRo1972; 05-31-2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

CW is piss bro. Man up and fight at 154. Can't be mad dudes are complaining. Especially after Floyd bashed PAC for asking for Cotto to come down 2 pounds.

Comment

when oscar fought hopkins at 158 not many people cared or called him a a cheat etc...only after pac fought cotto at 145 did floyd fans make it an issue. it was floyd fans who created this catchweight controversy but we found out it wasn't about the catchweights at all, it was only a way to discredit pac because when floyd does the very same thing they love it. farce. floyd fans are being eaten by the very monster they created.

Comment

Working...
                      X