You call yourself boxing fans ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
    If he was worried about his age or power he wouldn't fight him
    Or he would just drain him so he fights like and old weak fighter but casual boxing fans will still think Floyd won a meaningful fight.

Comment

Floyd is doing the exact thing that Pacquaio did multiple times. What's got everybody inflamed is that he trashed Pacquaio for fighting at catchweights and then turned around and did it himself. The hypocrisy is unnerving.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        Or he would just drain him so he fights like and old weak fighter but casual boxing fans will still think Floyd won a meaningful fight.
        Just say u never want to acknowledge Floyd doing anything in his career that's all u have to say canelo and his team smart enough that if they think he would be weak n old they just ain't have to sign the contract. 2 pounds do really one pound. Stop it lol

Comment

floyd is a ducking b1tch there is nothing anyone can say to deny that FACT canelo is easy money at this time and mayflower knows it, btw i hope floyd doesn't think this win adds titles to his legacy, he did crap on mannys achievements saying that his catch weight titles don't count and he isn't an 8 weight champ because he fought at catch weights...floyd is a cherry picking woman beating pr1ck end of

Comment

It's a mouth watering fight, one of the biggest fights in years.

I'm really sick of hearing fans bitch about the damn catchweight. I think the MODS should take action and sticky a master thread for that purpose so it's not clogging up the first page and we don't get the same repetitive threads crying about it.
            Last edited by _original_; 05-31-2013, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I swear I can't believe this piss ass forum. Y'all complain and complain that this guy ducks that this guy won't fight this guy....that he won't fight nobody good.

This is the best and biggest super fight to be made in all of boxing and all y'all can do is make 76 threads about 2 ***** ass pounds???? Red head came in at 153 his last fight so in essence y'all are crying over 1 god dam pound!!!!! Yea Floyd didn't demand for a cw against cotto probably cuz cotto didn't blow da hell up to 170+ pounds be for real this dude is already going to give up more then 15 pounds to a younger guy . Wich if any u idiots ever got in a ring and not just a key board would know that's a huge deal. Y'all seem to complain and ***** about everything in every figh especially when it comes to Floyd.

Y'all new canelo has no god dam chance in hell against Floyd so now y'all have y'all excuses we have to hear for 4 months plus till y'all realize the weight won't matter cuz 154 or not he is going to gas out and he ain't got half the skills to match Floyd.

Don't come on here talking boxing just start y'all's own Floyd hater website and buy all his ppvs regardless.

You motherfu*kers kill me!!!! This post is bull****!!!! All you mother****ers defending this are the ones that were hatin on Pacquiao and discrediting him because if the 145 cathweight against Cotto! Now all of a sudden because it's Floyd, your all lookin for ways to try and defend it. This shows that y'all have the inability to be objective unbiased fans!

Floyd is the one that went on the "I'll never fight at a catchweight" crusade, and "I only fight guys at here most comforatable weight"

This is more about the principle than it is the catchweight and the hypocracy of Floyd!

If weight wasn't an issue than why not fight at 154 where he is a champion and has fought twice before!

This catchweight is unfortunate because instead of talking about how GREAT of a fight this could be at 154, the catchweight is overshadowing it! If it was at 154 the winner would get all the props with no controvesy!

I am a Canelo fan but if Floyd won this fight at 154, I would give him all the props for taking this fight at that weight. I'm not surprised this is a typical floyd move, and he wonders why he gets criticized!

If Canelo didn't agree to 152 this fight would have never gotten made and we would have another Pacquiao situation on our hands. The fans would lose again!

I'm torn because I wanted this fight but not at a bull**** catchweight! This taints the fight no matter what the outcome is.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepSleep View Post
                Floyd is doing the exact thing that Pacquaio did multiple times. What's got everybody inflamed is that he trashed Pacquaio for fighting at catchweights and then turned around and did it himself. The hypocrisy is unnerving.
                EXACTLY it's more about the principle and hypocracy than it is about the catchweight, and turning around and he's trying to justify it!

DAMN SHAME!!!!

Comment

Just say u never want to acknowledge Floyd doing anything in his career that's all u have to say canelo and his team smart enough that if they think he would be weak n old they just ain't have to sign the contract. 2 pounds do really one pound. Stop it lol
                  How do you mother****ers not see that it's the 2 lbs does matter! Floyd will walk in at 150 and canelo will walk in at his usual weight.

The difference is cuttin 2 extra pounds and having to dehydrate yourself weakens you and a takes alot out of you.

I played semi pro ball before, and now that I am in the military i still play. I have to constantly manage my weight and have had to cut weight many times. Cutting 2 extra pounds is hard to do because when you rehydrate you dont have the same strength or stamina.

You mothr*****rs kill me!!!!!

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leonard Ellerbe on Cotto vs Pacquiao:

"He was a dead man walking when he went into the ring," Ellerbe said. "The casual fan doesn't know what difference one or two pounds can make when a fighter is already down to weight. Fighters know."

Now that it's Floyd doin the same they are trying to defend it, and justify it!!!! GTFOH!!!!!! *****IN HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!

Comment

The blatant, shameless hypocrisy is what people are talking about.

And the fact that they can't see this for themselves is further demonstration of how truly awful the Mayweather fanbase is. They are a blight on boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X