Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a lot of Y'ALL. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      The blatant, shameless hypocrisy is what people are talking about.

And the fact that they can't see this for themselves is further demonstration of how truly awful the Mayweather fanbase is. They are a blight on boxing.
      Yep.

May Money is small. He Peter Dinklage doe.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
        EXACTLY it's more about the principle and hypocracy than it is about the catchweight, and turning around and he's trying to justify it!

DAMN SHAME!!!!
        How do people not get this? Most of us aren't mad about the catchweight, it's just ridiculous how suddenly the Fl0mo fanbase doesn't care about catchweights, when they've spent years calling Pacquiao a fraud because of Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post

This is the best and biggest super fight to be made in all of boxing
          Chavez Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez is the best and biggest fight to be made in all of boxing. Mexico's two young superstars fighting for supremacy over the Mexican boxing populace.

Alvarez may have the star power, but he hasn't proven he can even compete against an elite fighter. He's about to get schooled by the best boxer in the business and given a pat on the back for the effort.

Anyone who thinks this is gonna be anything other than a sparring match for Floyd against a young talented, but still raw and unproven fighter is deluding themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
            I swear I can't believe this piss ass forum. Y'all complain and complain that this guy ducks that this guy won't fight this guy....that he won't fight nobody good.

This is the best and biggest super fight to be made in all of boxing and all y'all can do is make 76 threads about 2 ***** ass pounds???? Red head came in at 153 his last fight so in essence y'all are crying over 1 god dam pound!!!!! Yea Floyd didn't demand for a cw against cotto probably cuz cotto didn't blow da hell up to 170+ pounds be for real this dude is already going to give up more then 15 pounds to a younger guy . Wich if any u idiots ever got in a ring and not just a key board would know that's a huge deal. Y'all seem to complain and ***** about everything in every figh especially when it comes to Floyd.

Y'all new canelo has no god dam chance in hell against Floyd so now y'all have y'all excuses we have to hear for 4 months plus till y'all realize the weight won't matter cuz 154 or not he is going to gas out and he ain't got half the skills to match Floyd.

Don't come on here talking boxing just start y'all's own Floyd hater website and buy all his ppvs regardless.
            My god...
            WHAT HAPPENED!!!
            America, what happened to your education system?
            Please tell me this isn't the type of people who represent 'boxing fans' or even Floyd Mayweather fans!
            Trying to read that cluster load of **** was the most irate, mind numbingly stupid thing I've ever tried to do.

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/27358936.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              Proof that this guy is a white guy trying VERY hard to sound black.

No racism by me saying that it's just simply true.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                How do people not get this? Most of us aren't mad about the catchweight, it's just ridiculous how suddenly the Fl0mo fanbase doesn't care about catchweights, when they've spent years calling Pacquiao a fraud because of Cotto.
                and the same can be said in return. really, wtf is the difference? idiotic fans are idiotic fans. either this a very good fight or this is a crap fight because of the catchweight. if u wanna spend all day calling ppl hypocrites, theres a lot of that to go around. floyd is a hypocrite, yes he is. be he still had to bend to make this fight happen. some of his fans are hypocrites, but so are most fanbases including mannys, canelos and every other fighter with a name.

Comment

I agree with Ragalac. Bunch of whiney Nerds. "B-b-but floyd said this about cotto :'( "
                  Get real, floyd is a Welterweight. He's not big enough for JMW, he fought cotto because cotto is a smal JMW, and oscar because Oscar was past his peak, yet still the biggest name in the sport. What is Canelo? He doesn't have the prestige oscar did, and hasn't achieved nearly as much.
                  Why is it wrong of floyd to say he wants to fight a natural 160lb at his natural "comfortable" weight, but doesn't want to fight a 172lb'er at his natural comfortable weight? That makes perfect sense!! Floyd is the highest earning biggest superstar in sport, why would he allow someone to have an advantage of 20lbs over him? That would be ridiculous.
                  Just because Roy Jones Junior once stepped up to HW and held a title, it doesn't mean he should have fought any HW at any weight they liked. RJJ was NOT a HW! Feel grateful Floyd is prepared to fight bigger men than him ever, because that's the only chance we're gona see him get beat.
                  And i want to see him beat, i ****ing hate the pretentious pr*ck. But i don't let my dislike of the man colour every single opinion i give on him.

Comment

Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
                    floyd is a ducking b1tch there is nothing anyone can say to deny that FACT canelo is easy money at this time and mayflower knows it, btw i hope floyd doesn't think this win adds titles to his legacy, he did crap on mannys achievements saying that his catch weight titles don't count and he isn't an 8 weight champ because he fought at catch weights...floyd is a cherry picking woman beating pr1ck end of
                    Lmao this defines this whole stupid ass forum Floyd fights "the best " available and is still considered ducking and a cherry picker even tho he's actually fighting the dude u know how stupid you sound ..... So what he's suppose to wait 4 years to fight him so u can say he's ducking him for 4 years and fight him when he's 41 lmao just shut up dude.

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    I'm from Texas we say a lot of y'all god dam it!!!!
                    Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    Chavez Jr. vs. Canelo Alvarez is the best and biggest fight to be made in all of boxing. Mexico's two young superstars fighting for supremacy over the Mexican boxing populace.

Alvarez may have the star power, but he hasn't proven he can even compete against an elite fighter. He's about to get schooled by the best boxer in the business and given a pat on the back for the effort.

Anyone who thinks this is gonna be anything other than a sparring match for Floyd against a young talented, but still raw and unproven fighter is deluding themselves.
                    Lmao u too shut up actually this would a great fight for the cruiser weight belt for overrated hyped up Mexican fighters who ain't worth a dam .... Shesssshhh da ignorance it's not Floyd fault he's an another level then these hyped up dudes canelo opened his mouth now he gon get what he asked for. At the weight he signed for hypocritical or not

Like Floyd always says its lose lose for him now he's fighting the dude and already getting discredited for the fight but just last week there were 100 threads of him duckin canelo. Wtf is it wtf is he suppose to do idiots.

He can't fight canelo canelos too green
                    He can't fight Garcia he's too small and not good enough
                    He can't fight Lucas Lucas is too small and not good enough
                    He can't fight khan khan has no chin
                    He can't fight Alexander he's boring and not a attraction
                    He can't fight Martinez he's old and has half a knee and out for the year

I don't get it y'all wish n pray for the dude to get his head decapitated but rather not see him fight and just say he's ducking everybody right.

Like I said it would be fine if you just said I don't like Floyd I can't stand him I wish he would die and no matter what he does I will not give him credit instead of nit picking him. It's really childish and immature from some of you grown ass men who call yourself boxing fans.

Comment

What kind of abortion types the word "y'all" repeatedly on the internet?

Comment

Working...
                      X