Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not asking for a stream but does anyone know if they are streaming the presser today?

Comment

• Fight tickets are sold out I barely got mine

Comment

• Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        Fight tickets are sold out I barely got mine
        how'd you get them and how much did you pay?

Comment

• pure luck on ticketmaster I paid $2000 for mine after that they were completely gone

Comment

• Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
            Fight tickets are sold out I barely got mine
            i was going based off my budgit today i was gonna get the 350 ones didnt get piad till 2 weeks from now... NOT EVEN 10 SECS INTO IT ALL the 350s were gona so i just sat back and watch this fight sell out ._. now brokers are gonn screw me over price wise... still planning too go... were can i find one of these brokers???

Comment

• Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
              i was going based off my budgit today i was gonna get the 350 ones didnt get piad till 2 weeks from now... NOT EVEN 10 SECS INTO IT ALL the 350s were gona so i just sat back and watch this fight sell out ._. now brokers are gonn screw me over price wise... still planning too go... were can i find one of these brokers???
              Now you have to go on any ticket like Stubhub etc like that now for people who are selling them

Comment

• I know a few lads who are going over to Vegas over the fight weekend and were hoping to get tickets today...doubt they did.

Comment

• I was on there the moment they went on sale. Not even a sniff . . . "High demand - No matches" . . . and no trip to Vegas for me!

Comment

• The 350 dollar tickets are now 900 on stubhub wow lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                      I was on there the moment they went on sale. Not even a sniff . . . "High demand - No matches" . . . and no trip to Vegas for me!
                      You to keep checking back cause some people don't complete there checkout thats how I got mine

Comment

Working...
                      X