Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the press tour kicking off today? And if so, what time?

Edit - Just checked and it's next monday not today.
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 06-17-2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• I dont know, its just my opinion but, cant be the posibility to built the 2nd fight between Floyd & Canelo for the catchweight and thats the Floyd Idea, i mean if canelo do a decent fight people would say, if canelo wasnt drained he would Ko floyd, i want to see a 154lb Canelo vs Floyd and Canelo will win! It Can be?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Is the press tour kicking off today? And if so, what time?
        nah, its next Monday in NY. I wouldnt be shocked if Floyd showed up at the Broner-Paulie fight and then just stayed there until that Monday for that presser while Broner also comes to the presser

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
          nah, its next Monday in NY. I wouldnt be shocked if Floyd showed up at the Broner-Paulie fight and then just stayed there until that Monday for that presser while Broner also comes to the presser
          Yeah I just checked.

I'm going to Miami next week and I just saw that on the Friday they will be in Miami so I'll definitely be attending that if it's open to the public.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Yeah I just checked.

I'm going to Miami next week and I just saw that on the Friday they will be in Miami so I'll definitely be attending that if it's open to the public.
            it will definitely be open to the public. Wish I was still home in DC. I would go to that one. I may go to the one in San Antonio though

Comment

• Is this a recent sparring session?

Comment

• Originally posted by blacraven View Post
                I got 50 Billion or whatever you wanna bet, that Floyd stops Canelo
                with whoever.
                (Taking Multiple Bets)
                Floyd couldn't stop Miguel freaking Cotto. How the **** is he gonna stop a Mexican like Canelo?

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Floyd couldn't stop Miguel freaking Cotto. How the **** is he gonna stop a Mexican like Canelo?
                  To be fair, he's only been stopped by a prime Margarito and prime Pacquaio who were both world class finishers and even then it was in the Championship rounds.

That said, I doubt he stops Canelo. I doubt he stops anyone for the remainder of his career.

Comment

• Floyd doesn't need to stop Canelo to win; Canelo s best chance to win is stopping Floyd

Comment

• Can someone tell me why Canelo couldn't execute the Cotto gameplan in better fashion? If he does that, couldn't he theoretically win 5-6 rounds by using the same strategy? I'd like to here someone convince me that Canelo couldn't execute the same same plan and be more effective.
                      Cotto didn't have a game plan floyd let cotto get him on the ropes and he did this to apease the fans who complained about floyd not standing toe to toe and fighting opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X