No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heavyhands702 View Post
    Cotto didn't have a game plan floyd let cotto get him on the ropes and he did this to apease the fans who complained about floyd not standing toe to toe and fighting opponents.
    This must be a joke, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      To be fair, he's only been stopped by a prime Margarito and prime Pacquaio who were both world class finishers and even then it was in the Championship rounds.

That said, I doubt he stops Canelo. I doubt he stops anyone for the remainder of his career.
      i think he has a pretty good shot at stopping certain guys at 147 but definitely not alvarez. thought he was close to stopping guerrero tbh. ghost has a tremendous beard though and floyd hurt his right hand towards the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        To be fair, he's only been stopped by a prime Margarito and prime Pacquaio who were both world class finishers and even then it was in the Championship rounds.

That said, I doubt he stops Canelo. I doubt he stops anyone for the remainder of his career.
        Exactly. The last time Floyd stopped someone was when he legally sucker punched a guy. And I like Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
          Exactly. The last time Floyd stopped someone was when he legally sucker punched a guy. And I like Floyd

How the hell do you sucker punch someone in the middle of a fight, anyone with any brains at all should know a punch is coming.

Sorry your lacking in the brain department since you don't expect a punch after the fight starts, especially after a deliberate head butt.
          Last edited by Stebs; 06-21-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• cant wait for the monday press conference
            Last edited by dudeiknow; 06-21-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Press Tour starts in 11 min and tickets go on sale tomorrow

Comment

• Seems like everyone is there but the press... smh

Comment

• chicago finally get a presser for a big fight! hopefully it will be worth going.

Comment

• floyd was wearing shades to hide the fear in his eyes

Comment

• Mayweather Canelo full presser in 1080 HD

Man these two are going to get super tired of each other by the end of the tour. I hope it gets interesting because they were pretty cordial in NY yesterday. This fight was perfect timing for Mayweather. If he would of taken the fight later or like next year, I dont think he would do as well against Canelo. If I was golden boy, I would of put Canelo in with Cotto and then with Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X