No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by passtorian View Post
    Acctually you are wrong. Floyd picked a fight with Castillo that he obviously lost. He was lucky though. He had FRIENDLY judges. To those who watched that fight and who are IMPARTIAL there is no doubt that Floyd lost. If you can secure the tape from that encounter you will also have no doubts. Floyd received a gift. Maybe it was his birthday, hehehe? Anyway, although we learned that Floyd is the able cherry picker, this time he picked the wrong cherry. Still he will make a mound of money. He must be somewhat concerned since he insisted on shaving off 2 pounds even though he has the other belt at that class. Tell me what could be the other reason. Someone on this board predicted eleven round knockout of the master picker and I tend to agree. One more thought - despite all the excitement about this fight nothing is certain. Floyd may pull out citing a strained toe.
    Someone's just fishing for arguments on the Castillo fight. It was close and Mayweather fought a rematch to prove that it was no fluke.

Comment

• Canelo-Mayweather>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mayweather-Ortiz

I thought this fight would never happen, not in my wildest dreams!!!

Comment

• I need to request gif, anyone out there with good photoshop chops?

Comment

• Floyd is going to take this one.

Comment

• Lmao @ all these lames lamenting over the catch weight. Y'all are really pathetic. You swore to the hills that this fight would never happen now you're crying about something else. Floyd is a hypocrite, yes. But he's also going for history. It is the best fight in boxing right now, so keep crying...let's see if that helps you guys feel better.

Comment

• Can someone tell me why Canelo couldn't execute the Cotto gameplan in better fashion? If he does that, couldn't he theoretically win 5-6 rounds by using the same strategy? I'd like to here someone convince me that Canelo couldn't execute the same same plan and be more effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                When was the last time Floyd really stopped his opponent?? Floyd couldn't stop cotto and Guerrero so what makes u think he can stop ginger? I got Floyd by a UD unless canelo hurts him early on and takes advantages of it, if not i see Floyd fighting a very defensive fight and winning a UD.
                This right here. Last time he KO'ed someone it was a legal sucker punch

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                  Can someone tell me why Canelo couldn't execute the Cotto gameplan in better fashion? If he does that, couldn't he theoretically win 5-6 rounds by using the same strategy? I'd like to here someone convince me that Canelo couldn't execute the same same plan and be more effective.
                  What was exactly Cotto gameplan? Canelo's jab is nowhere near the level of Cotto jab. Floyd decided to try to beat up Cotto and threw more pucnhes then he usually does and he got hit a lil bit more in that fight. When your more aggressive you tend to get hit more.

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    Can someone tell me why Canelo couldn't execute the Cotto gameplan in better fashion? If he does th. , couldn't he theoretically win 5-6 rounds by using the same strategy? I'd like to here someone convince me that Canelo couldn't execute the same same plan and be more effective.
                    Even Cotto wouldn't be able to execute the Cotto gameplan if Floyd decides to get off the ropes like he did against Guerrero.

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                      I just saw this news. All haters saying Floyd will dodge so and so - where are you now?

This is a risky fight. Canelo is young, strong and highly active. Mayweather has more skill, but the question is workrate.
                      there is nobody below 154 who can beat mayweather rightnow. money will always adapt and find a hole in their defense and win. the more i see this guy the more i convince that he is the best in this generation.

Comment

Working...
                      X