No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Floyd beating Canelo would be better than Pac's entire body of work above 135 IMO. Even at the stupid cw.
    That would depend on Alvarez's career afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR PUNCHOUT View Post
      LOL Please shut up smh!
      Nah, feel free to not quote me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Nah, feel free to not quote me though.
        canelo fights trout. foyd fights canelo. man you sure did do a lot of premature can you spend the rest of the year *****ing about floyd not fighting martinez so maybe I get the fightI would like to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          canelo fights trout. foyd fights canelo. man you sure did do a lot of premature can you spend the rest of the year *****ing about floyd not fighting martinez so maybe I get the fightI would like to see.
          Hey Floyd (might) fight Martinez at a catchweight of 150 next.

Comment

Sergio would go for that, too. Especially since he's already on the verge of losing to the Martin Murrays of the world.

If Martinez had to choose between Mayweather at a catchweight of 150 and Golovkin, does anyone think he chooses Golovkin?

Comment

or he might fight him at 154 or 160. sergio would take the 150 CW before he'd fight ggg or ward. but hey the lil jab at floyd is fine. he proved your premature ejaculative prediction wrong.

You've had a pretty bad run of criticizing fights that wont happen so I'm hopeful you either calm down or start *****ing about floyd/martinez, santa cruz/mares, and mikeyg/gamboa. at least put it to good use.

Comment

• Floyd has people talking one way or the other I can't wait for the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Sergio would go for that, too. Especially since he's already on the verge of losing to the Martin Murrays of the world.

If Martinez had to choose between Mayweather at a catchweight of 150 and Golovkin, does anyone think he chooses Golovkin?
                  LMAO that jab was crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    or he might fight him at 154 or 160. sergio would take the 150 CW before he'd fight ggg or ward. but hey the lil jab at floyd is fine. he proved your premature ejaculative prediction wrong.

You've had a pretty bad run of criticizing fights that wont happen so I'm hopeful you either calm down or start *****ing about floyd/martinez, santa cruz/mares, and mikeyg/gamboa. at least put it to good use.
                    I don't even know why you'd bring up Ward in this equation. Ohh wait, yeah I do, to defend Floyd. The man that fights guys at their best weight, but not really.

Comment

I don't even know why you'd bring up Ward in this equation. Ohh wait, yeah I do, to defend Floyd. The man that fights guys at their best weight, but not really.
                      reading what I posted makes it obvious why I brought him up. Love when you used the "defend floyd" deflection tactic- history teaches us that you only use that when desperate.

hopefully, the 2nd half of the year you will improve your predictions of what fights wont happen.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-03-2013, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X