No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Floyd will stop Canelito in 10. I love Canelito but Floyd is too skilled and fast for him. I do expect it to be a great fight, better than the Cotto one hopefully. Canelo will hunt his body and Floyd will defend it masterfully and will rip him apart round after round. WAR Mayweather!
    When was the last time Floyd really stopped his opponent?? Floyd couldn't stop cotto and Guerrero so what makes u think he can stop ginger? I got Floyd by a UD unless canelo hurts him early on and takes advantages of it, if not i see Floyd fighting a very defensive fight and winning a UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      reading what I posted makes it obvious why I brought him up. Love when you used the "defend floyd" deflection tactic- history teaches us that you only use that when desperate.

hopefully, the 2nd half of the year you will improve your predictions of what fights wont happen.
      And which fights are those that I've said won't happen exactly??

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Floyd beating Canelo would be better than Pac's entire body of work above 135 IMO. Even at the stupid cw.
        wahh?

beating cotto >>> beating an inexperienced only has ONE good win canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          wahh?

beating cotto >>> beating an inexperienced only has ONE good win canelo
          Didn't Mayweather beat Cotto???

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              That would depend on Alvarez's career afterwards.
              This. ^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                Floyds gonna win this one too man, UD. Money just doesnt pick a fight he cant win. That's his "secret". Anyone that knows anything about boxing, or just has the common sense to see who he fights can see that. Dont you find it curious, real boxers talk down their opponents, "the guy is nothing, he's slow I'll beat the living **** out of him!". Money on the other hand goes "he's the best boxer there is, he's a legend, that's why I picked him, i fight the best!". He promotes his opponents as if they are the most feared fighters ever but he goes for slow guys, boxers with poor KO record or old boxers well past their glory days. Canelo is a good example of that. The guy is young and really fought no one worth mentioning. He's so slow you fall asleep waiting for each hook. Floyd can go back home, have a nap and come back to the ring before Canelo finishes throwing one of the punches. Maybe more important, Canelo isnt a worrior, he's a young guy that comes from a confy life, he's no nail eating badass with true hunger for glory. Kudos to "money", one of the best buisnessmen I've seen. If he keeps picking them like this he has a good chance of retireing undefeated as he wants, some dumbasses will even consider him hall of fame worthy.

FerFAL
                Acctually you are wrong. Floyd picked a fight with Castillo that he obviously lost. He was lucky though. He had FRIENDLY judges. To those who watched that fight and who are IMPARTIAL there is no doubt that Floyd lost. If you can secure the tape from that encounter you will also have no doubts. Floyd received a gift. Maybe it was his birthday, hehehe? Anyway, although we learned that Floyd is the able cherry picker, this time he picked the wrong cherry. Still he will make a mound of money. He must be somewhat concerned since he insisted on shaving off 2 pounds even though he has the other belt at that class. Tell me what could be the other reason. Someone on this board predicted eleven round knockout of the master picker and I tend to agree. One more thought - despite all the excitement about this fight nothing is certain. Floyd may pull out citing a strained toe.

Comment

• floyd will land more punches but canelo will land more power puches. if canelo hurts him at any time, it will get very interesting.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                    floyd will land more punches but canelo will land more power puches. if canelo hurts him at any time, it will get very interesting.

The same way it got interesting when Mosley hurt Floyd? For about a round and a half before Floyd coasted to a landlside victory?

Comment

• Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                      floyd will land more punches but canelo will land more power puches. if canelo hurts him at any time, it will get very interesting.

Floyd lands pretty clean shots unlike Trout which besides the knockdown he didn't get credit for landing his punches Floyd won't have that problem

Comment

Working...
                      X