Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Floyd & Robert bout on showtime now. They're both fight so tentatively, Floyd is one shot at a time and Robert is no punches at a time!!!
    If Floyd looks like this against this kid he will have a long night!
    I guess I didn't miss a thing skipping this bout! One punch at a time!! Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Watching Floyd & Robert bout on showtime now. They're both fight so tentatively, Floyd is one shot at a time and Robert is no punches at a time!!!
      If Floyd looks like this against this kid he will have a long night!
      I guess I didn't miss a thing skipping this bout! One punch at a time!! Ray
      This is my first time seeing it on TV. I went to that one live. Guerrero was having a little success countering to the body early on.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        This is my first time seeing it on TV. I went to that one live. Guerrero was having a little success countering to the body early on.
        Really? As did I.

I've watched it a few times since then though. Looks so different just watching it from one angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Really? As did I.

I've watched it a few times since then though. Looks so different just watching it from one angle.
          The angles make it different and the crowd has an influence on you too.

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's fight is 8/4, 9-3 for Mayweather but a lot of the people watching it live will have it a close fight or a draw.

That's how it was at the Cotto fight because the crowd went crazy every time Cotto threw a punch.

Comment

• I'll watch it with the speakers turn off, I'm a nervous wreck. I start sweating and shaking the moment i hear Mexico's National Anthem. How do those fighters stay composed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              I'll watch it with the speakers turn off, I'm a nervous wreck. I start sweating and shaking the moment i hear Mexico's National Anthem. How do those fighters stay composed?
              I'm sure a lot of them aren't composed when they get in the ring, and it takes them a round or two to settle in. For Floyd it's his experience that gets him through an event like this, but for his challengers it's definitely a rattling experience.

Canelo looked to be handling the festivities well today, so here's hoping he can stay focused tomorrow and give us a good account of himself!

Comment

• LOL. I don't get nervous before Floyd fights. I've become so used to him winning 8-9 rounds time in and time out I've grown used to it.

I get nervous about unproven fighters that I'm a fan of like Rigondeaux.

Comment

• Canelo looking good.

Comment

• For me, a whole new element just got added to this fight: Canelo has gotten under Floyd's skin. When Canelo first pulled that **** with the belt, I dismissed it as just a funny moment of the conference. But Floyd being ignored and left hanging really seemed to piss him off. He was visibly angry and excited during his post fight interviews. Floyd has been alot calmer at recent weigh-ins. I personally think that it's going to heavily backfire on Canelo, because Floyd had a look like he is showing no mercy tomorrow.
                    Last edited by IIG; 09-13-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Josesito Lopez got ****ed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X