Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in case anyone wants to discuss the garcia-matthysse fight in the other thread here's a link

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=603414

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
      She's useless. Anyway, Molina the rightful new champ. Not a great night for TMT so far.
      She gave the rios-Abril fight to Abril. So she will always have a special place in my heart lol. Enough of these bums lets goooo

Comment

• Can I get a show steam link?

Comment

• ****, i hope this fight doesn't end in the first 4 rounds. i want as much action as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by ostinato View Post
            Holy ****, Ishe gonna suicide.
            Originally posted by smifnwessun View Post
            somebody put ishe on suicide watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Disgusting to joke about that.

Comment

• Lucas is gonna mess this fool up.

Comment

• Molina going to hold on to that title for a long time!

With that style it is going to be hard to defeat him! He does a great job disrupting his opponents punches, I wish his offense was a little cleaner and he had more power though because he would be a BEAST because his Defense is very good

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  She gave the rios-Abril fight to Abril. So she will always have a special place in my heart lol. Enough of these bums lets goooo
                  Rios won that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Molina going to hold on to that title for a long time!

With that style it is going to be hard to defeat him! He does a great job disrupting his opponents punches, I wish his offense was a little cleaner and he had more power though because he would be a BEAST because his Defense is very good
                    I wonder what his next move will be. Maybe Vanes/Andrade winner.

Comment

• Thanks to the guy who send me a sho stream without asking for payment. I'll give you green and a points donation in the morning.

To the person who tried to extort me for points without sending the link - screw you haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X