No announcement yet.

Canelo already number 4 on google search trends in US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    That's cause no one knows who Canelo is. So they're trying to figure out who Mayweather's next opponent is.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    this is true. outside of boxing fans and hispanics...nobody knows who the F canelo is.

Comment

Number 3 now

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        this is true. outside of boxing fans and hispanics...nobody knows who the F canelo is.
        Yes, but casuals like be apart of the incrowd. When they hear boxing fans raving about a certain fight even if they don't know who one of the combatants is they'll still be interested because everyone else around them is.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

That's cause no one knows who Canelo is. So they're trying to figure out who Mayweather's next opponent is.

I had a couple of people approach like hey Mayweather is fighting that one guy with freckles. They didn't even know he was Mexican. lol

Comment

lmfaaaoo because nobody knows who canelo is lmfaaoo

Comment

Today at work some chick was kinda talking to herself saying "Im trying to see who this guy fighting Mayweather. I want him (Floyd) to lose so bad."

Then I told her it ain't gonna happen and she sounded disappointed. Lol

I guess my theory was right. People are searching him cause they dunno him.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
                http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends#pn=p1

Mayweather is number 1 in the UK. Surprised Mayweather's name isn't coming up on the US trends search.
                Just as planned.

Canelo is on his way to win the American public.

Comment

Mayweather is big in the UK because SKYSPORTS are alway talking about him, most people who have SKYSPORTS knows him, they even references to him even when they aren't even talking about him. Don't let Hatton fanatics fool you they still butthurt somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by croz

http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends#pn=p1

Mayweather is number 1 in the UK. Surprised Mayweather's name isn't coming up on the US trends search.

Just as planned.

Canelo is on his way to win the American public.
                    No... He's on his way to getting embrassed in front of the American public.

Comment

My phone exploded the moment it was announced by non boxing and hardcore fans. Heard people talking it non stop about it at bar yesterday cause it was scrolling at bottom during a game. This event will be a monster. A MONSTER!

Comment

Working...
                      X