Canelo already number 4 on google search trends in US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
    Number 3 now
    That's what fighting Mayweather does for your name, its a win win even when they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      That's cause no one knows who Canelo is. So they're trying to figure out who Mayweather's next opponent is.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      exactly what i thought when i saw the title, everyone saw on espn canelo vs mayweather so they went on the internet to see who da f that is

Comment

I had a couple of people approach like hey Mayweather is fighting that one guy with freckles. They didn't even know he was Mexican. lol

someone asked me who was that irish guy mayweather was fighting lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I had a couple of people approach like hey Mayweather is fighting that one guy with freckles. They didn't even know he was Mexican. lol

Lol. I'm telling you man, people don't really know this guy like his fans think they do.

Comment

Lol. I'm telling you man, people don't really know this guy like his fans think they do.

Say that after this event is bigger than any other in recent memory. The boy is huge whether you want to admit or not

Comment

No... He's on his way to getting embrassed in front of the American public.
              I think he'll lose pretty clearly but I don't see him getting embarassed.

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

No... He's on his way to getting embrassed in front of the American public.

I think he'll lose pretty clearly but I don't see him getting embarassed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubanborn87

I really think he's gonna look foolish in there man. Fighting someone like Mayweather and having crap stamina where you only fight spurts... yea. People will come back and claim it was the two lbs but whatever.

Comment

Canelo is well known in MX, as for the U.S., this tells us he's barely getting his feet wet.

Comment

Boxing isnt that popular anymore. canelo is not known in the UK, i dont think anyone is, other than mayweathr and pacquiao. then the british fighters. i always wish i knew someone that followed boxing religiously.

Comment

Amir Khan is bigger in the UK than Mayweather and Canelo combined

That should put things in perspective

Comment

Working...
                      X