Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo: Schaefer, Ellerbe Discuss The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
    Two pounds!!!!!!!two pounds!!!!!!
    An canelo will baloon up to 170 for fight night so who gives a **** about two pounds if ur gunna gain that plus 18 more within hrs of the weigh in!!!!!
    Canelo just said 152 was no problem an still ppl wanna run there mouths i swear itll never end but u wanna know whats funny bout the haters......i bet u they will be watchin....hopin...
    Prayin.....wishin canelo pulls the upset!!!
    ****in HATERZZZZZ!!!!!
    its ok for Floyd to have 2 lbs less catch weight but not ok for Pacs.
    its ok for Floyd to fight lightweight Marquez(2 division up) but not ok to others.
    it only works on one way street only....what Floyd wants floyd gets all the advantages by physically draining his opponent.

Comment

haters gonna hate... but this is what happens when there's no bob arum in the picture, fights get made easy. if it wasn't for arum, pacquiao would've been a victim long time ago.. and if the catch-weight is such a big deal, let canelo come in at 154 and pay the fine, big deal..but like I said haters will hate..

45-0 coming soon. .

Comment

Margarito has reach, height, strength and weight advantage when he fought Pacs.Marg(165) outweighs Pacs(147) by as much as 18 lbs at fightnight.Pacs(147) fought Cotto(162lbs) giving up 15 pound difference.
        Canelo has almost the same reach, height, strength as Floyd.about 5 pounds difference in weight(Floyd weights 160lbs against Marquez 142 lbs - 18 pounds difference).Canelo weight 165 lbs and Floyd can weight as much as 160 lbs..So small difference.Canelo and Floyd body are comparable frame by frame...Floyd is more muscular and define...Pacs looks like a boy behind Margs....

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          Floyd Quote: "I look at Miguel Cotto as an undefeated fighter because he faced Pacquiao, but Pacquiao fought him at a catch weight. He wasn't the best Miguel Cotto. He was drained. He wasn't hydrated"

What a COWARD!!!
          Floyd Quote:"I look at Canelo as an undefeated fighter because he faced me, im going to fight Canelo at a catch weight. He was the best JR MW since we are both champion at 154 and this will be our unification bout. He will be at his best weight. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kamikaze_ero View Post
            its ok for Floyd to have 2 lbs less catch weight but not ok for Pacs.
            its ok for Floyd to fight lightweight Marquez(2 division up) but not ok to others.
            it only works on one way street only....what Floyd wants floyd gets all the advantages by physically draining his opponent.
            The difference with Cotto vs. manny was that Cotto was already getting to big for 147 and was a grown man. Canelo is 22 years old and will have no problem dropping 2 more lbs.

I'm not a cw fan at all, but it's better than not getting this fight at all. People have been whining that Floyd was scared, he'll duck Canelo, now the fight is made and they find something else to complain about. If it was at 154 people would swear there was a rehydration limit if Floyd won or they would say he was still to young, which will be their excuse if he wins. At least everyone who hates him has something to hang on to.

Comment

Originally posted by kamikaze_ero View Post
              Margarito has reach, height, strength and weight advantage when he fought Pacs.Marg(165) outweighs Pacs(147) by as much as 18 lbs at fightnight.Pacs(147) fought Cotto(162lbs) giving up 15 pound difference.
              Canelo has almost the same reach, height, strength as Floyd.about 5 pounds difference in weight(Floyd weights 160lbs against Marquez 142 lbs - 18 pounds difference).Canelo weight 165 lbs and Floyd can weight as much as 160 lbs..So small difference.Canelo and Floyd body are comparable frame by frame...Floyd is more muscular and define...Pacs looks like a boy behind Margs....

Comment

what a bitch move by Mayweather, we all knew he was bitch made but damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  The difference with Cotto vs. manny was that Cotto was already getting to big for 147 and was a grown man. Canelo is 22 years old and will have no problem dropping 2 more lbs.

I'm not a cw fan at all, but it's better than not getting this fight at all. People have been whining that Floyd was scared, he'll duck Canelo, now the fight is made and they find something else to complain about. If it was at 154 people would swear there was a rehydration limit if Floyd won or they would say he was still to young, which will be their excuse if he wins. At least everyone who hates him has something to hang on to.
                  he dumb! Cotto only can't barely reach 147 lbs on clottey fight! lol what are you talking about? lol! floydiots are out of excuses! ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                    he dumb! Cotto only can't barely reach 147 lbs on clottey fight! lol what are you talking about? lol! floydiots are out of excuses! ahahaha
                    so 150 for a 154 title is ok then? Idiot much?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      so 150 for a 154 title is ok then? Idiot much?
                      floydiots like you said its not OK before but looks like they are praising it now! stupido! ahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X