Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo: Schaefer, Ellerbe Discuss The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the same person who said that he doesn't want to demand a catch weight on his opponent.
    the same person who condemns Pacs for fighting Cotto at a 145 catch weight (2pounds below the WW limit of 147).
    the same person who said he doesn't want his opponent to be physically drained.
    Now,ironically, the same person(Floyd) who demanded a catch weight of 152 to his co- JR MW champion(154) Canelo...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
      Canelo will knock out Floyd in 3 rounds. Mosley at 40 years old nearly had Floyd out.\?
      the BS never ends, well explain why SAUL couldnt KO nor KD mosley?
      theres no proof mosley almost knocked out mayweather...Because after i was all said and done he didnt so go savor on that

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
        I schooled you on here earlier today! No respect? You puszy was crying he wouldn't fight him! When Canelo will out weigh Floyd by double digits on fight night how is that not fair for Canelo?

Hating ass... Let Floyd have a 10-15 pound weight advantage over a fighter you never hear the end of it!
        most people were right

floyd won't fight canelo at his best, hence the catchweight

you can't dispute that bro

Comment

Floyd Quote: "I look at Miguel Cotto as an undefeated fighter because he faced Pacquiao, but Pacquiao fought him at a catch weight. He wasn't the best Miguel Cotto. He was drained. He wasn't hydrated"

What a COWARD!!!

Comment

Canelo should demand Floyd to have their fight be tested under VADA.
            I think Floyd will reject it....coz USADA is Floyd's puppet, este, floyd's fav.
            No fight if it isn't USADA...Just like team broner rejecting the request of Malignaggi for VADA testing...

Comment

Originally posted by kamikaze_ero View Post
              the same person who said that he doesn't want to demand a catch weight on his opponent.
              the same person who condemns Pacs for fighting Cotto at a 145 catch weight (2pounds below the WW limit of 147).
              the same person who said he doesn't want his opponent to be physically drained.
              Now,ironically, the same person(Floyd) who demanded a catch weight of 152 to his co- JR MW champion(154) Canelo...LOL
              aren't you a top rank shrill?
              your favorite fighter requesting USADA testing right

canelo will be 165 come fight night

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
                Catch weight king back at it
                you must have the wrong guy you are thinking of, that guy is bringing his opponent up 7 lbs when he had 2 fights at 140 against the same guy... on top of that he's picking a guy who can't box ... manny loses this fight and he can kiss what's left of his career goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                  aren't you a top rank shrill?
                  your favorite fighter requesting USADA testing right

canelo will be 165 come fight night
                  oh he'll be 170 at least i'll bet.

Comment

So Canelo, Mayweather has agreed to fight you...

Comment

Two pounds!!!!!!!two pounds!!!!!!
                      An canelo will baloon up to 170 for fight night so who gives a **** about two pounds if ur gunna gain that plus 18 more within hrs of the weigh in!!!!!
                      Canelo just said 152 was no problem an still ppl wanna run there mouths i swear itll never end but u wanna know whats funny bout the haters......i bet u they will be watchin....hopin...
                      Prayin.....wishin canelo pulls the upset!!!
                      ****in HATERZZZZZ!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X