Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo: Schaefer, Ellerbe Discuss The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does the best fighter in the world who considers himself the best fighter ever

in the history of life who has a title at 154 needs to drain a guy down to

152 to make a fight?

Why does this man refuse to fight a guy at 154 who hasn't fought under 154 in 3 years ?

It's hypocritical bull****.

I for one see Floyd boxing canelos ears off at 154.

But I do not agree with this catch weight.

As I did not agree with PAC dlh

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      why does the best fighter in the world who considers himself the best fighter ever

in the history of life who has a title at 154 needs to drain a guy down to

152 to make a fight?

Why does this man refuse to fight a guy at 154 who hasn't fought under 154 in 3 years ?

It's hypocritical bull****.

I for one see floyd boxing canelos ears off at 154.

But i do not agree with this catch weight.

As i did not agree with pac dlh
      did you agree with pac vs cotto because that what this is not pac dlh

Comment

The winner AND NEW CATCHWEIGHT KING Floyd Money Mayweather!

Comment

your a tool if you believe May and Canelo have the same body frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
            your a tool if you believe May and Canelo have the same body frame.
            Well, most of them are tools

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
              Canelo will knock out Floyd in 3 rounds. Mosley at 40 years old nearly had Floyd out. Cotto well past his prime turned it into a street fight for 12 rounds and made Floyd fight; bloodied his face up. Floyd chose to take a different tactic and run all night pot shotting from the outside with Guerrero, once he felt his power in the first couple rounds. Canelo is none of those guys. This is the end of the road for Floyd. EVEN if he runs again, Canelo will cut himoff, steal his heart, make him quit, then knock him out. Just remember Floyd what happened to Roy Jones after he hand picked his opponents his entire career, and one night hand picked the wrong guy named Antonio Tarver. What's your excuse gonna be Floyd when your corner carries you back to your stool???
              If I didn't know any better, I would swear that the majority of these posts written about Mayweather were written by Skip Bayless and Fat Dan Rafael.

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
                HaHa LMFAO, these hatin a.z.z B.I.T.C.H...ES have nothing else to say about Floyd so all they can bring up is its at a catchweight of 152....wooo weee big fuc_$!ing deal, Canelo is still gonna rehydrate to 170lbs come fight night...First it was Floyd was scared of Canelo, or he would never fight Canelo at any weight, but now the fight is made and all these hatin a.z.z krakkkers can bring up is a friggin 2lb weight difference........let the excuses begin now cuz Sept 14th Floyd is gonna spark that arse....but I know how the haters will spin it, they will say "its because he was weight drained from 154 to 152 REALLY????????

Floyd is fighting a young, UNDEFEATED, Champion...while most of these PAcboys will wait for their idol Manny "got KTFO" Pacquiao fight a fighter who just came off of a loss and who isnt even in the top 20 p4p....Pacquiao and Rios are 0-3 combined in their last fights.......I wonder what the name of that fight will be "Battle of the Losers"

After Floyd schools Little Orphan Annie on September 14, all the haters on this site will claim that Mayweather is ducking the winner of the Battle of the Losers fight.

Comment

Lets get Real Bro!!! This is the FIGHT that make sense Undefeated vs Undefeated!!!
                  WAR FLOYD vs CANELO...

Comment

Originally posted by tacoboxer View Post
                    How many mothers does Canelo have in this thread... complaining about weight? Are you kidding!

Like Canelo and his team got taken advantage of.... like they are unable to properly negotiate fight terms..... like they have no idea what Canelo and his body can and cannot handle.

So all the Canelo mommies out there have to make a choice...

Either get your heels out ladies and get ready to throw them at the TV because your baby boy Canelo needs you.....

Or man up and back your fighter and his team for negotiating a fight he can win....

They crying is exhausting.....
                    You are absolutely right. There are about 15 stories and/or threads on this site about the Mayweather/Alvarez fight. Every one of them is full of people complaining about the catchweight. However, I can count on one hand the number of posts that say that Alvarez will defeat Mayweather.

Before the fight was signed, the majority of the comments were about how afraid Mayweather was of Alvarez and how Alvarez would beat Mayweather because he was too big, too strong and too young. I guess since the fight has been signed, reality has set in and the haters have to find something else to complain about.

Comment

Hahahaha these writers make me laugh. Calling Floyd the face of boxing, the best pound for pound, the highest paid athlete, etc. I already explained many times why he is the highest paid athlete. He is not the face of boxing. US media tries to shuv his azz to the people by overhyping his " wins " and making the fools believe he is great. Just like the US government makes people believe a certain person or country sponsors terrorism and they will try to destroy the USA. Floyd is a good athlete with great defensive abilities and athleticismo who relies on that plus hugging, holding the oponents´arms, pushing, hitting with elbows, using racism, running, etc. as his primary " weapons ".

Comment

Working...
                      X